Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Sam Sales

Just to add.
    When Eddie made that video stating what a genius etc Lloyd was (before all the scandal) it really didn't sit well with me, even though Lloyd was highly respected at that point. Heres why. For me, Eddie is the marketing genius, not Lloyd. When Eddie sells something etc it never feels like it is all about the money. I mean you only have to look at how much he charges for MTS to know that, but beyond that you can feel his love and passion for the game. I have NEVER felt that with Lloyd. I believe even on day 1 in his martial arts journey he was all about trying to scam money out of martial arts. Everything with him is about money, power and how everyone else is a loser etc. Can you imagine how much Lloyd would charge for MTS? Would be crazy money.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    I would quite like to see someone like Matt Horwich presenting a special 10P broom handle with duct tape segment on the next MTS.

Matt Horwich or Joey Karate.

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Garry View Post
    I would quite like to see someone like Matt Horwich presenting a special 10P broom handle with duct tape segment on the next MTS.

Matt Horwich or Joey Karate.
    HAHA yes we haven't had a 'Horwich minute' in a while Eddie.
    You know Chris you are right. That video is fucking perfect for a parody version. Nearly 23 fucking minutes to show how to stick a bit of newspaper to a broom handle with tape haha.

Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    If all the rape stuff from the house was true....why hasn't he been tried for it yet?
    Why would Lloyd be tried for anything at the fighter house? No crime was reported from there. You obviously have a misunderstanding of the situation. 2 fighters from the house (Nick Shultz and Matthew Maldonado) raped a female teammate on new Year's Eve in a parking garage on the way home from celebrating.

Schultz and Maldonado were indicted and charged, Lloyd paid for their defense fees "off the record", but while doing that is sketchy and a scumbag move of the highest order, it isn't illegal.

Nothing that Lloyd Irvin did regarding the NYE rape incident is illegal. Why would he have been charged?

You should go back and read the sources.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nall View Post
    Why would Lloyd be tried for anything at the fighter house? No crime was reported from there. You obviously have a misunderstanding of the situation. 2 fighters from the house (Nick Shultz and Matthew Maldonado) raped a female teammate on new Year's Eve in a parking garage on the way home from celebrating.

Schultz and Maldonado were indicted and charged, Lloyd paid for their defense fees "off the record", but while doing that is sketchy and a scumbag move of the highest order, it isn't illegal.

Nothing that Lloyd Irvin did regarding the NYE rape incident is illegal. Why would he have been charged?

You should go back and read the sources.
    Uhhmm.....ok
    This is from one of the sources you cited in one of your posts lloydirvinrapetruth.com

Top Lloyd Irvin Student Jordon Schultz Reveals Continuing Widespread Lloyd Irvin Sexual Abuse
    Abruptly, at the end of February 2013, nearly all of Lloyd Irvin's top students left suddenly in the middle of the night. Such a strange exodus caused concern in the martial arts community. An official statement by one of the top students leaving, Jordon Schultz, shed light on the cause.

Jordon Schultz Confirms Widespread Lloyd Irvin Sexual Abuse

In his statement, Jordon Schultz describes how Lloyd Irvin manipulated and sexually abused a female teammate. Lloyd Irvin ordered her to perform sexual favors, repeat that she loved him, and affirm her desire to obey him to become a world champion. Jordon Schultz also indicated his belief that there were additional victims on the team.

Obviously the rape that happened on New Year's Eve wasn't the only thing going on...maybe read your own source?

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Did he make the male world champs do that stuff also?

Maybe thats why Ryan Hall blinks so much in his dvds, its reflex from when he was under Lloyd

Why is everyone allowing them selves to get so angry about this rapist? Everytime his name pops up it ruins someone on the forums day. Why let that hate in when the situation doesnt directly effect you, far worse things are happening in third world countries as i type this.

He never held down his own students and raped them he just suggested that they would win world titles if they had sex with him. They could have said no.

Everything else about the guy is not bjj related like his old gang rape case. As for his students those guys would have raped a chick if they trained at any gym. Maybe his gym is a magnet for rapists i dont know but i doubt its a birth place of them or that he teaches rape techniques. But if i went and raped someone no one would blame eddie for it, its not his fault his students did that.

If llyod is the reason his students raped that girl then why dont we blame llyod parents for producing him the first generation rapist?

Im not saying what he did was right or moral on any level.
    Last edited by Ryan Brick; 08-20-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    Uhhmm.....ok
    This is from one of the sources you cited in one of your posts lloydirvinrapetruth.com

Top Lloyd Irvin Student Jordon Schultz Reveals Continuing Widespread Lloyd Irvin Sexual Abuse
    Abruptly, at the end of February 2013, nearly all of Lloyd Irvin's top students left suddenly in the middle of the night. Such a strange exodus caused concern in the martial arts community. An official statement by one of the top students leaving, Jordon Schultz, shed light on the cause.

Jordon Schultz Confirms Widespread Lloyd Irvin Sexual Abuse

In his statement, Jordon Schultz describes how Lloyd Irvin manipulated and sexually abused a female teammate. Lloyd Irvin ordered her to perform sexual favors, repeat that she loved him, and affirm her desire to obey him to become a world champion. Jordon Schultz also indicated his belief that there were additional victims on the team.

Obviously the rape that happened on New Year's Eve wasn't the only thing going on...maybe read your own source?
    Right, but the woman in question decided not to press criminal charges. I was simply saying "Why would he be charged?" The victim would have to officially press charges for that to happen.

She was urged to by several people, but she ultimately decided not to do it. If she doesn't then he will not be brought in for those crimes.

You're absolutely right that more was going on than the rape on NYE. A lot of information still has not come out yet. I believe in time that it will. Things will continue to happen and more information will come out.
    Last edited by Mike Nall; 08-20-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Array

School
    West coast fight team
    I don't know this person or the facts around him . Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist and I don't se too many people ever bring that up anymore. Tyson did his time in prison and paid for his crime and is entitled to move on in his life. I don't know about this Lloyd Irvin fellow maybe he still owes a debt to justice. Not for me to decide.

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    a rapist is entitled to nothing.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nall View Post
    Right, but the woman in question decided not to press criminal charges. I was simply saying "Why would he be charged?" The victim would have to officially press charges for that to happen.

She was urged to by several people, but she ultimately decided not to do it. If she doesn't then he will not be brought in for those crimes.

You're absolutely right that more was going on than the rape on NYE. A lot of information still has not come out yet. I believe in time that it will. Things will continue to happen and more information will come out.
    Cool...that's the answer I was looking for. I have wondered what was going on with that for a while now...seems like there was some information at first about them investigating this claim.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast