Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin

Hey Philly Hotbox

Myself and 2 of my training partners would like to come train with you guys if you have the room. When and where do you guys meet?

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    not running right now, go to 10th planet allentown,

Quote Originally Posted by Jonrivello View Post
    not running right now, go to 10th planet allentown,
    Yep, college kids are on break and I'm about to move so the Philly hotbox is pretty much no more. I'm always down to travel though, need as much no gi as possible. If you ever head up to Allentown let me know, or I can always drop in and train with you guys, depending on what your schedule is.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Patten View Post
    Myself and 2 of my training partners would like to come train with you guys if you have the room. When and where do you guys meet?
    Hey bro hit me up anytime if you guys want to come down, zmaslany@gmail.com or 610-217-3043

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Ah ok. Cool thanks, fellas. We will make the trek up to Allentown then. Zach, I will hit you up. Thanks brotha.

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Justin...whete do you guys currently train in jersey? Im in south jrtsey outside of philly.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Hey VJ, we train at the Gentle Healing School of Massage in Cranbury. I don't think it's too far from you.

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Not sure where cranbury is. We are in west deptford exit 20 off 295. You guys are welcome to stop in an train whenever. Opem mat pretty much every night. We are very 10p friendly. Send me a PM if youd like to stop in brotha.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Thanks VJ. Open mat every night? Shit, I will def hit you up. Wow, really diggin the love here. Good shit , everyone!