Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow

Congrats to Robert Carlin on his MMA debut

Well done to Robert on his first MMA fight on Saturday night at Made for the Cage .It went the distance and could have gone either way. Some nice Rubber Guard. I don't think that he took a single strike when on the ground .Am sure you will get the win next time.

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Robert is the man!

Array

School
    10TH PLANET GLASGOW!!
    Thank you Steven. I was very disappointed that I never managed to get the win. I was desperate to come on here and say I caught him with an east coast croc or muddy waters but unfortunately after speaking to my opponent he told me he had googled our gym and was preparing for rubber guard. He had also used rubber guard is a couple of his previous matches so he knew a bit about the system too.
    I was gutted that I forgot to wear my 10th Planet beanie hat for my entrance. At least I had it on my shorts and t-shirt hahahaha.
    It was an honour to rep the 10th Planet system and I was crazy proud to be representing such an amazing system and such an amazing family. Hopefully next time i'll do more to help prove the effectiveness of the 10th Planet. Sorry for not managing to do better.
    Much love to you all!

10P4L!!!!!

Array

School
    10TH PLANET GLASGOW!!
    Cheers Mean Machine!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Next time dude, next time.

Just keep up the great training.

Sneaky bugger lookin up our gym haha

Array

School
    10TH PLANET GLASGOW!!
    I know hahahaha! I suppose you can't blame a guy for being smart. Thanks Dr.Oggtopus. I'm just gonna throw myself into grappling for the next month or so to prepare for the British No-Gi championships need to start rolling hard