Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals

10th Planet Southeast Camp - How Much Interest?

I want to host a low-cost training camp for all the 10th Planet folks from the Southeastern U.S. I wanna keep the cost super-affordable ($50 or less)so that a ton of people attend, so I'm thinking of using only local instructors.

So, if you don't mind answering some questions for me:

1. 3 days or 2 days?

2. Are you more likely to attend if it's in Decatur, Montgomery, or Gulf Shores (all of these are in Alabama)?

3. Should we have a tournament?

4. What instructors would you like to see there? I'm thinking Sean Applegate (Gulf Shores), Brandon Mccaghren (Decatur), and Bobby Rivers (Mobile Hotbox. He's not an official instructor, but trust me when I say we want him there).

5. What else would you like to see at the camp?

6. I'm also thinking of having a special "instructors only" session each evening where we toss around business ideas and strategies in order to help each other with our academies.

7. I already have someone in place to have sports psychology session for competitors. He's a professional counselor and one of our Blue Belts (Lonnie Jones). Is this something you guys would be interested in?

My goal isn't one good camp; my goal is southern domination.

Let's hear what you guys think. Any and all ideas are welcome.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    2 days. We pack it out. Lets do it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Enterprise
    3 days

Wherever

Yes tournament

Rolling sessions for all who attend

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    1. The more the better.. then again, I dont have a life

2. Any

3. Heck yes

4. Royler

5. Ring girls/strippers?

Array

School
    In my mind
    Lucas, Shane (21 year old new student), and I are in! 1.) 2 days. 2.) Decatur (we just couldn't make Gulf Shores). 3.) Yes please have a tournament. 4.) All 3 mentioned instructors PLEASE. 5.) Advocare reps possibly. 6.) Definitely would appreciate the instructors meetings! 7.) Definitely Lonnie. 8.) DO THIS PLEASE!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Two questions for you, how many goats will there be and is clothing optional?
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Cookeville/Upper Cumberland MMA
    Two Days would be great, tournament would be fun, any or all of the instructors listed would be great, sports psychology would be amazing, and Decatur AL would be best for us.
    Upper Cumberland MMA
    10th Planet Cookeville - Leader (Cookeville, TN)

Depending on timing I would head down, imo more days the better for those that are traveling a bit. Sports psych would be great, getting my mind right is the Most difficult part about competing for me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    I'm in! I would say Gulf Shores, but there may be a time conflict with work and Montgomery and Decatur are closer. The tournament sounds like a great idea as well. As for everything else, it all sounds awesome! I really hope this comes together!

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    1. 3 days or 2 days?
    When we went to the midwest camp we could only do 2 days because of travel but had I been local I would have loved attending Sunday.

2. Are you more likely to attend if it's in Decatur, Montgomery, or Gulf Shores (all of these are in Alabama)?
    If it is in Decatur - I and 9 - 10 guys that I train with regularly are in.

3. Should we have a tournament?
    The tournament was fun but I wouldn't classify it as necessary.
    So yes.

4. What instructors would you like to see there? I'm thinking Sean Applegate (Gulf Shores), Brandon Mccaghren (Decatur), and Bobby Rivers (Mobile Hotbox. He's not an official instructor, but trust me when I say we want him there).
    I like this list!

5. What else would you like to see at the camp?
    Is this a serious question? - Because honestly, strippers was the first thing that came to mind but I know that's not what you were asking........ or was it?

6. I'm also thinking of having a special "instructors only" session each evening where we toss around business ideas and strategies in order to help each other with our academies.
    I'm not an instructor but I'd love to attend this and learn.

7. I already have someone in place to have sports psychology session for competitors. He's a professional counselor and one of our Blue Belts (Lonnie Jones). Is this something you guys would be interested in?
    I need a shrink for real. I have so much anxiety about competing that it overwhelms me to the point that I deprive myself what I love because of it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast