Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem

10th Planet Allentown moving to own location!!!!!!!!!!! Updated Schedule

Me and Jon are proud to announce that we are moving to our location this weekend. We are laying the mats tomorow and classes start tuesday night but our big opening day is wednsday night at 8. Jiujitsu classes are monday thru thursday from 8 to 10, friday open mat at 6 and saturday 11 am class. We have been working so hard for this and our dream is being realized and its surreal. Thanks to everyone we have met so far in our journey escpecially master Eddie for believing in us, our savages that we call students. We couldnt do any of this if they would stop coming to class every night and not to mention the other 10th planet crew members like Ryan Fortin and the vista crew, Louis Ho and the montreal guys, Casey and Ron from costa mesa for taking an interest in us and everyone else i missed, thank you all and if your in the area come in and get your roll on, ill most likely be living there. Holla at ya boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The address is 3128 william penn highway, easton PA, 18045. and my number is 610-217-3043 and email is zmaslany@gmail.com

The place will be called Finishers MMA and 10th Planet Bethlehem which is crazy cause if you told me that there would be a 10th planet affiliate in the town i grew up in a year ago i would have called bullshit. "Create your own Reality like Ryan Fortin says. #science

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Oh shit cocksukas the Atown is now the 610

ig and twitter @jm10p

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    I'm so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see the photos of the inside once it's done.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Fucking sweet!!!

Array

School
    10p CM/BP/OR/LV
    Big things going on in 10patown. Keep it up boys. If we can be of any assistance let us know.

I've been meaning to start kickboxing, that + jj makes the 1hr 45 min drive look less daunting. Should be there more regularly once I quit work.

Congrats boys!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Congrats on the gym and the new belts fellas

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Yockel View Post
    Congrats on the gym and the new belts fellas
    Thanks brother, and you too man that brown is looking sick. We are pumped man.