Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Colorado Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by alex kim View Post
    if your already using the jaws of life to get double unders, i would go omaha whip. its probably the only whip up i use especially against someone bigger. you gotta watch out when you whip up cause that darce is always there
    Yeah I have to be weary of the D'arce I was hitting whip ups left and right the first day I was starting to get comfortable with lock down and the next day every one was pulling D'arce chokes because my instructor made it a point to show the D'arce counter to lock down. I think because he sees me following this flow he wants me to trouble shoot and face these issues in the gym as opposed to getting exposed to it in competition.

So I have been keeping my head close and being extremely weary of the D'arce and I have been getting really good at fighting for the double unders from experience the last couple of weeks.

Any one got any videos of the omaha whip up?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    yes its on my thread on the 4th page

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Also check out the mechanic sweep.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Colorado Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidHamp View Post
    yes its on my thread on the 4th page
    Yeah I saw it like 5 minutes after I posted what would be awesome especially for new guys like me to lockdown is if we had a video demonstrating all the whips

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12