Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    MTS 62

Another 3 pages of notes. Shit Eddie, its like Im studying for a college degree in JJ!!!

Studying tape is huge for me. Its gotta be huge for all of us!!

Thanks again to Rob and of course, thanks Eddie for another genius MTS

Super rad MTS!! 10p4l!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Beautiful timing gonna kick back with my cheese sack n soak this up this arvo!! Really grateful the hits keep on comin Eddie you the man!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Damn Master Eddie, please do not take this as any form of disrespect....but you've gotten visibly better. I mean I've been watching you for years and the level of ease in which you play your game....it's definitely like you've dialed it in to a new level of skill, presence, confidence, health....everything. Not only was I learning a ton, I was just in awe seeing how you were able to deal with prime athletes with pure consistent technique.

Awesome episode. If the Royler match ever happens, there's just no doubt that there will be no fluke talk afterward.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    whooo, That Ant match was amazing!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg W View Post
    whooo, That Ant match was amazing!!
    Agreed I was on the edge of my seat

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    Brilliant episode. I think the commentated rolls are awesome. This may be one of my favourite episodes ever.

The whole episode is legit. But to see you roll with Shinya Aoki was awesome! Aoki is definitely one of my fav grapplers to watch in mma.

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    I gotta say....this is my favorite episode of MTS. One of my absolute favorite things to do is get baked, and watch MTS or high level 10PJJ while im on the floor stretching haha. So huge throwing in the commentary too. This is my Friday and Saturday. Get right outta work, smoke, go to my mma class, come home re-apply and watch MTS. Saturday morning yoga, and after smoke, open mat for hours with good music in the background....and UFC tonight. Life is beautiful.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I can't wait to watch this! I love the live rolling sessions with commentary. I learn so much from them.
    Master Eddie, are you ever going to release that footage from Detroit of Adlai's Crucifix setup?

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast