Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    Eddie layed out the rules and as far as I know the oppertunity is still on the table I just don't think anybody has put in the effort. Seems like most ronins dedicated enough to make this happen end up making there way to hq to get ranked.
    True. Also, it's more common to see them work the seminar scene and get their belts that way. Eddie is cool as hell about rewarding hard work and sacrifice/dedication to the system. Have seen it several times at a seminar or on here. Forum participation is crucial too. Good luck!

Array

School
    In my mind
    The nearest moon to me is 3.5 hours away. I've made it happen for 4 years now as well as the seminar scene. If you want it bad enough it'll happen. You just got to put in the work.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Quote Originally Posted by hespectnogi View Post
    the nearest 10p is 2 hours away from me
    If it's only 2 hrs you should be there minimum twice a month.

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    If the drive is only 2hrs that's easy, that's how far I am from Indy. Drop in with Passini when you can and then drill what he shows you back home.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I have guys that drive almost 2 hours (1 way) 2X a week.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores/Mobile
    I drive 2.5 hours to my nearest 10th planet gym. With my work schedule only being off a week every 3 weeks I make the drive twice in that week off to get the training I desire. Believe me once you hit a 10th planet gym you will be hooked! good luck on your journey for your blue beltch.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    You need to make the drive as often as possible and participate in classes at an official moon. It's the only way you will achieve the blue...

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Trey Rushing View Post
    I drive 2.5 hours to my nearest 10th planet gym. With my work schedule only being off a week every 3 weeks I make the drive twice in that week off to get the training I desire. Believe me once you hit a 10th planet gym you will be hooked! good luck on your journey for your blue beltch.
    Exactly how it's done. You gotta put in the time and earn it.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by Trey Rushing View Post
    Trey is the poster boy for guys like yourself. You've done a lot grappling and studying on your own and you want to get ranked, but the nearest moon is 2 + hours away. The answer is, you make the drive, train hard, don't make excuses, and earn that belt. If you really want it, that's the best way. Trey did all of that and he got that blue, but his game is what really benefited.

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    I wanna point out, as a matter of context, that when Eddie put that info out (roughly 3+ yrs ago) there was about 1/3 of the current amount of Moons out there and I'm pretty sure Hotboxes were just a twinkle in Herzog's eye. In those times, location was so much more of an issue.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast