Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Array

School
    New PathMartial Arts/BANG Muay Thai Joliet/future 10th planet Joliet
    One of our guys from Joliet Stanton Viper Gavia is a 10th p bluebelt trains out of Rockford at Excel TKD acadamy, he makes it to us every other weekend on a min so you could find him to help get some training in and chicago isnt that far nor is joliet if you really wanna rock it out with the system you are fortunate that some schools/practitioners are close to you and we all activly compete, as many moons are out of range for some you shouild definitly interact with the closest schools it will help your journey,and budget them funds homie and get at them seminars

Array

School
    10th Planet Hobart
    Hobart, Tasmania.. The little island south of Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason 'J-Faz' Farren View Post
    My nearest 10th Planet is 2 hrs away from me, train there at least once a month.
    We had no Jiu Jitsu school here so I started one.
    My Instructor Frank has guys that travel 10 hr round trips once a month and some come by plane.
    It takes a lot of work but you may notice the little blue belt icon beneath my name.
    +1

I have been flying to Franks since he was a Blue belt... 2009 I'm still a white belt it's hard work man but you have gotta want it bad! I'm flying out to train with him tonight actually, I have taken a whole week off work and will train for the week with Franky. I have bled, cried, ran out of money and came close to giving up... Just like all the other guys, we all go through it. There are so many rewards to taking the leap, my life has changed for the better.
    Take that leap brother...

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Super cool, Jem!

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by james johnson View Post
    One of our guys from Joliet Stanton Viper Gavia is a 10th p bluebelt trains out of Rockford at Excel TKD acadamy, he makes it to us every other weekend on a min so you could find him to help get some training in and chicago isnt that far nor is joliet if you really wanna rock it out with the system you are fortunate that some schools/practitioners are close to you and we all activly compete, as many moons are out of range for some you shouild definitly interact with the closest schools it will help your journey,and budget them funds homie and get at them seminars
    James knows whats up.

Array

School
    Drysdale Jiu Jitsu EP
    I think it's cool you guys really put forth the effort to be apart of 10thplanet. It amazes me how little effort some people put forth in order to train. I can't give free lessons away to some of the guys I know! Keep fighting the good fight.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234