Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Array

School
    Drysdale Jiu Jitsu EP
    I'm very surprised that a bunch of "open-minded" jiu jitsu practioners would be so quick to dismiss someone's opinion....
    If he doesn't like making light of "crack-heads" more power to him. Same reason us pragmatic practioners don't try and look for the old Japanese terminology for every single move that has ever existed. It doesn't affect the validity or effectiveness of the move, or the system by what you call it. The beauty of BJJ is that there are no right and wrong, ultimately, just effective or not!

Array

School
    Drysdale Jiu Jitsu EP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony "The Goods" Garcia View Post
    I love how so many jump on Eddie's balls and explain exactly what he's feeling and how he believes lol. To be quite honest, I've seen a rather substantial change in Eddie since the birth of his son. In Decatur he showed us his wallpaper and talked about how everything is about his boy now, he's his life. Since then, I've seen him censor himself at numerous seminars and training camps. He used some different names for previously named techs as well as toning down talk about the herb whenever kids were in attendance.
    Good Post! I'm having a boy in May. I have a mouth like a trucker and wonder how it will affect me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Briggs View Post
    Good Post! I'm having a boy in May. I have a mouth like a trucker and wonder how it will affect me.
    I never had a mouth like a trucker but having kids really made me watch what I say. You dont think theyre listening and boom they repeat it word for word lol

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Try as I might, I can not stop swearing, even in front of my children....
    I wish you luck.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Ronin
    This Is stereotyping and very insensitive to truckers. I'm surprised that someone so "open minded" would be prejudice to such an important part of the work force. Truckers have feelings too.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet JiuJitsu Winnipeg
    "Crackhead control" man I would be far more woried about saying DPO if I had kids around over crackhead.

Array

School
    Drysdale Jiu Jitsu EP
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Try as I might, I can not stop swearing, even in front of my children....
    I wish you luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    I never had a mouth like a trucker but having kids really made me watch what I say. You dont think theyre listening and boom they repeat it word for word lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    This Is stereotyping and very insensitive to truckers. I'm surprised that someone so "open minded" would be prejudice to such an important part of the work force. Truckers have feelings too.
    Shit now we gotta rename The Truck too.....

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910