Array

School
    Trials MMA

If ya'll dont know bout Zog, you better ax somebody! (Syracuse seminar)

This weekend I attended Chris Herzog's seminar in Syracuse, and let me tell you, the man is a genius, but Im sure most of you on here know this already. The weather was shitty but there was no way I was going to miss this seminar. Zog broke down his leg lock game to the microscopic level and added his own personal views and philosophies which is HUGE for understanding the theory of the positions and transitions. This isn't the first time Ive been to one of Zog's seminars and I have never been disappointed. I can usually start adding his new techniques right into my game and that is a testament to his coaching ability and his knowledge of the ground game. Even if you are not into the leg lock game (which I have no idea why you wouldn't be) Zog's years of experience offer so much more than that. I am proud to say that Zog is one of my mentors and has a huge influence in the evolution of my own game. This seminar just further solidified my faith in him as a coach, a mentor and as a person and I plan on making the trip up to Rochester once a month to train with him more. If you ever have the opportunity to attend one of his seminars or host one of your own, I cant recommend it enough. Zog, youre a beast and thank you. 10P4L.

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    I also want to thank the crew at Inner Circle BJJ in Syracuse for hosting this seminar and giving all of us the opportunity to learn from a true master! Thanks guys, and I will definitely have to come up a few times a year to train with ya'lls.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Thank you brotha, I can always count on you to attend one of my seminars if its even remotely close to being local. I can tell you put reps in the stuff I've show as you are right on that shit as soon as I teach it. Thank you for your continued support. You are welcome at my gym anytime.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    ...and lets keep the axing to a minimum, we want people to limp after my seminars, not before.

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    I'm not sure about this. I heard he doesn't even compete and only teaches low percentage moves!

Seriously, I would love to attend a Zog seminar. We need to get you to come down under!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McLaren View Post
    I'm not sure about this. I heard he doesn't even compete and only teaches low percentage moves!

Seriously, I would love to attend a Zog seminar. We need to get you to come down under!
    This is currenlty in the works

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    This is currenlty in the works
    Really??????
    Please, please, please keep us all updated.