Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ADCC results

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bodmon View Post
    Guys bloody elbow isn't entirely accurate. Vinny lost on points, the guy said he won by sub. If you want, like Grapplers Planet on fb, I'm doing updates as we speak. I even organize to show who is in what semis
    Nice, thanks.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Textbook Jiu-Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    I've never heard of this guy before now but from what I read he wrecked every major competition at blue belt last year which makes him a fairly new purple belt under Rafael Lovato Jr. This guy is somebody to keep an eye on.
    You're right.
    Jared Dopp is a Rafael Lovato JR Purple Belt and West Coast ADCC Trials Champion.
    I only know this because Jared Dopp was Rafael Lovato JR's uke during his NoGi Pressure Passing System DVD.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts - 10th Planet Peterborough/Troop BJJ
    Dopp has done incredibly well thus far and exceeded many peoples expectations...including probably his own. He was the top blue belt of his weight and is the second best purple belt at his weight. But you have to remember he beat Amir whos been a brown belt for quite a while and Vinny who was the reigning champ and an out of this world nogi grappler. He's actually got a legit shot at beating Joao Gabriel, so he's making things really interesting in that division. Semis are him vs Joao Gabriel and Buchecha vs Cyborg!

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Guys bloody elbow isn't entirely accurate. Vinny lost on points, the guy said he won by sub. If you want, like Grapplers Planet on fb, I'm doing updates as we speak. I even organize to show who is in what semis
    You sir...are my fucking hero.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Semi-Finals are set! Thank you Grapplers Planet!!
    -99kg
    Dean Lister vs Cristiano Lazzarini
    Joao Assis vs Leo Nogueira

+99kg
    Jared Dopp vs Joao Gabriel
    Buchecha vs Cyborg

-88kg
    Pablo Poppovitch vs Rafael Lovato Jr
    Keenan Cornelius vs Romulo Barral

-77kg
    Kron Gracie vs JT Torres
    Leo Viera vs Octavio Souza

66kg
    Rafa Mendes vs Joao Miyao
    Cobrinha vs Justin Rader

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts - 10th Planet Peterborough/Troop BJJ
    I was just gonna post that. You're welcome sir, I gotchu bro. I do a bunch of updates on Grapplers Planet. We were like the second outlet to report Rodolfo was out, prob 2nd or 3rd to report Palhares was banned, and have been on top of all the newest info for the World Jiu Jitsu expo Make sure to show us some love and like us on fb!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    I was just gonna post that. You're welcome sir, I gotchu bro. I do a bunch of updates on Grapplers Planet. We were like the second outlet to report Rodolfo was out, prob 2nd or 3rd to report Palhares was banned, and have been on top of all the newest info for the World Jiu Jitsu expo Make sure to show us some love and like us on fb!!!
    Just wanna give a huge thank you to y'all!! You are always on top of any info that comes out. You are truly appreciated!!

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    Just wanna give a huge thank you to y'all!! You are always on top of any info that comes out. You are truly appreciated!!
    yeah I just liked the grapplers planet fb page due to all the recommendations. Thanks everyone.

Vinny wasn't too happy with the match and had a discussion with the referees after.

A few 10th planet people in the crowd that went and got photos taken with Amir and Eddie. Eddie was cheering on Gary Tonon in his first match and then he went and sat with him after his loss to Kron, his truck to back take was awesome too.

There was a girl playing rubber guard too that Eddie was shouting instructions at from the bleachers. Kristina Barlaan

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Damn I forgot about the time difference.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast