Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    This may come as a shock, but my nickname is Kurzy. I don't know how the guys come up with something so off the wall! haha.
    We have a guy at our club who is named Butters because he looks like Butters from South Park. For the longest time I never knew his real name.
    ....and there is a guy there who's name is Mack, and I always call him Mackdaddy Flash, but no one else does.
    Then we have Droopy, Crispy, and I have recently dubbed my head instructor Stew Landry to forevermore be known as Iron Chin. In Portuguese it would be Ferro Queixo, but I don't think I am going to get this one to stick....

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts - 10th Planet Peterborough/Troop BJJ
    I call Mac Maclemore in a super portuguese accent all the time.

I think Kurzy is another one of those typical white guy things of adding an 'e' sound to the end of a name to make it suddenly a nickname (Ie. you're Kurzy and Stew calls Krispy 'Jamesy' because of his surname)... :P

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bodmon View Post
    I call Mac Maclemore in a super portuguese accent all the time. I think Kurzy is another one of those typical white guy things of adding an 'e' sound to the end of a name to make it suddenly a nickname (Ie. you're Kurzy and Stew calls Krispy 'Jamesy' because of his surname)... :P
    Adding a y, sy, or er is definitely a Canadian thing lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    The team refers to me as that Asshole
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    Kalsamrit Martial Arts
    Let me start with my Professors, we have Loaf, Pato (duck), Monkey, Sifu Dave, Mamute, Gringo, Pinky, and Slowmar

As for teammates we have Leroy Jenkins aka Lehoy, IronMan, Broken Joe, Biz, Struve, Rich the Switch, Pete the Treat, Ninja, and I came to class one day smelling like the hefer and I've been known as Smokey ever since! Stew, I got my name from Monkey

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123