Mocking Hugo Boss for their Nazi history. Many others too

Sam Sales

Vs the Westboro baptist church hahaha

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Verbal beat down of the Mail on Sunday editor:

Sam Sales

This is really interesting. You actually see footage of Russell the heroin addict. He has come a LONG way.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    I can't believe Brandon watches Ellen. Mind = blown. lol
    Only every now & then lol

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    Only every now & then lol
    haha everyone has got some crappy shit they watch with the wifey and end up actually liking themselves.

Array

School
    Revolution Martial Arts
    Russell Brand is an absolute legend, if he keeps on rocking the politics boat, he could become a Che Guevara of the UK hahaha!!! Imagine that, Russell Brand leading a revolution....

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    shut up sam, i dont watch greys anatomy..... in all seriousness, ive known who russel brand was for a while now but only very recently started to see what he is like outside of acting and tbh i think he is a fantastic man. the righteous passion and energy he brings aimed at making the world a better place is amazing. watching that last video you posted about drugs and the discussion that followed, i thought he made some great points that were reasoned out and logical as well as ethical no matter what that dick opposite of him said. ive heard his ideas on religion and i like it, i hear him talk about politics and governments etc and i love his ideas, i hear his beliefs on homosexuality and drug use and its spot on. he is intelligent and the antithesis of a sheep and as has been mentioned. HE GIVES NO FUCKS.

love the man.

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Atley View Post
    shut up sam, i dont watch greys anatomy..... in all seriousness, ive known who russel brand was for a while now but only very recently started to see what he is like outside of acting and tbh i think he is a fantastic man. the righteous passion and energy he brings aimed at making the world a better place is amazing. watching that last video you posted about drugs and the discussion that followed, i thought he made some great points that were reasoned out and logical as well as ethical no matter what that dick opposite of him said. ive heard his ideas on religion and i like it, i hear him talk about politics and governments etc and i love his ideas, i hear his beliefs on homosexuality and drug use and its spot on. he is intelligent and the antithesis of a sheep and as has been mentioned. HE GIVES NO FUCKS.

love the man.
    HAHA yeah Greys Anatomy is my sad shit too. Started watching it with the Mrs one day and now I watch every episode with her. I could pretend I only watch it because she watches all my shit every night, but that would be a lie.

Agree 100% regarding Mr Brand.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast