Array

School
    10th Planet Cookeville/Upper Cumberland MMA

10th Planet Southeast Training Camp an Unforgetable Experience

Just wanted to write a short post about my experience at the 10th Planet Southeast Training Camp.

First of all every aspect of this camp was far more than I could have expected. Brandon did an amazing job putting the camp together. Sean Applegate's training sessions crisp, concise, and extremely informative. Bobby Rivers passed on some awesome knowledge about "Getting the Party Started", or the beginning of a match/competition. I don't know if anyone could get more excited about a topic than Bobby. Very entertaining. Brandon gave us lots of tips and techniques about pressure and passing. My ground game exponentially improved over this weekend of training.

Thanks to Jorge and his family for hosting us during our time in Decatur. We could not have had a better place to stay. We are so grateful for their hospitality. They treated us like family, even cooking amazing meals for us.

Rolling and competing with the awesome talent that 10th planet has in the Southeast, definitely motivates me to continue improving my game, as well as, my teams. Sean, Bobby, and Brandon are doing awesome things here in the South and I am honored to be along for the ride.

Oh and Lonnie's Sports Psychology sessions were mind blowing. It's not often in life you get to meet somebody with such a deep understanding of a subject. Amazing speaker. Would love to see what would happen if Lonnie hypnotised Bobby.

Thanks again for everything.
    Upper Cumberland MMA
    10th Planet Cookeville - Leader (Cookeville, TN)

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    You're doin it right homie. It was very refreshing to meet yalls crew. Yalls tech and work ethic smacked me in the mouth on day 1.

I missed y'all on Sunday. I rambled less. No way in hell I can be hypnotized

Array

School
    10th Planet Cookeville TN - Upper Cumberland MMA
    Bobby, it sucked we had to leave before your session Sunday. Your first session was awesome…total game changer for me. I really hope I have the opportunity to learn from you again. Thanks so much man!