Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    I'll give it to Fitch he did engage, but Miyao's guard had him running defense the whole match.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Paulo Miyao is becoming a favorite of mine, can anyone else equal or better his hip movement? Insane skills.

Great to see spider web and Kung fu move at such high level, I wonder if those touches are part of Miyaos natural evolution or if he does indeed study the system does anyone know?

Gotta give Fitch his dues too he was fearless throughout and apart from the last one did not give a single fuck about Miyaos triangle attempts. Would love to see if Ryan Hall could tap Fitch, Ryan might have done more to find those angles than Paulo did in order to force a finish.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Anyone who disses the Miyaos or there style has no clue what its like to find a style that will work against anyone(the best blackbelts in the world at any weight), while being a light feather weight. I fucking love them.

Agreed, Fitch did the best he could. Great match.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Anyone who disses the Miyaos or there style has no clue what its like to find a style that will work against anyone(the best blackbelts in the world at any weight), while being a light feather weight. I fucking love them.

Agreed, Fitch did the best he could. Great match.
    agreed. anyone in jiu jitsu that has anything negative to say about them is crazy. they represent all of the most core principles of jiu jitsu. little guys, not a lot of athleticism, fight against any size, body type, or weight. come on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123