Array

School
    Combat Society

Losing time/memories

I think I've got a good memory in general. Good at learning languages and recalling conversations in detail. But after training yesterday I lost about 30 mins of my life. I remember rolling and class finishing, then the next thing I knew I was walking for the bus back home. Afterwards I could piece some things back together like stepping into the shower and some cuts stinging, but I really can't recall most of it.

Has anyone else had this? I wasn't particularly dehydrated or exhausted, but training was a bit different - only one round of free rolling because we did loads of situational sparring before. Maybe that threw me, but it was a really weird experience. I heard GSP talking about something similar on JRE. Maybe aliens took me too. Those goddam aliens pick all the best specimens for probing.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Sounds like a concussion. Do you remember any head injuries or collisions? Maybe ask someone at the gym if they remember, since you'd most likely not remember.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Classic signs of a concussion. Sounds likely. Keep an eye on it.

Array

School
    Combat Society
    Thanks guys. Have felt fine today and no noticeable bumps on my head or anything but was a weird sensation. I'll take it easy and ask the guys at the gym if they noticed anything.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    lol, I was half expecting your next post to say "Shit I don't remember posting this original thread!" hahaha!

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    Any time i have a hard practice i'm the same way i have had plenty of times i make the hour drive home and am like holy shit i'm home kind of a scary feeling when you know you were driving about 70+mph and cant remember it or any time we do live stuff or new stuff i'm usually so deep in thought i dont remember other things like i am on autopilot and cant remember what i was deep into thought about.

You might just be tired. Crazy theory, I know....

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Light concussion. Happened to me before during my boxing years