Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Cora's tournament today 11/9/13

So Cora only have 4 matches today, 2 in NO Gi and 2 in Gi. In this video, you will not see the 3rd match as the organizer goofed up and put her against her team mate. You will only see 3 matches. Our goal for this tournament isn't just to win, but I want her to work on her controlled aggressiveness and efficiency. I also want her to go for the finish, even if she end up losing. We need to get her ready for the Submission only tournament in Jan. Enjoy.

Array

School
    One thing to add to this tournament. After Cora finished all her match we stay to watch the adults... and OMG.... I seen so many rubber guard players now. Got a couple of dudes from Austin playing the rubber guard on one mat and I then I spot another guy on the other mat putting some dude in the invisible collar.

Also 30 minutes before the tournament started, one of Cora's teammate come to me and excitingly ask me to show him how to do the rubber guard. I have Cora put me in mission control to set up the triangle. Then I drilled it with him. We drilled for about 10 minutes. Later that day when his division come up. He tapped out a kid with rubber guard triangle... He then went on use it in the men's absolute. He almost got it again... the kid is only 14 yrs old.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Awesome job Cora! Beautiful jiu jitsu!

Array

School
    Lookin'
    She executes quickly. Reppin' those reps...

Array

School
    thanks guys. That was the strategy / goal we were working for. To get the tap out fast and efficiently. We are training for the submission only tournament in Jan. We are not thinking points or anything, just submission, the faster the better because since she is the smallest one, it will be tougher for her if its a long drag out battle.

Great work by the Sek's. Cora's a killer. Good luck for Jan not that she'll need it on this evidence.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fraser View Post
    Great work by the Sek's. Cora's a killer. Good luck for Jan not that she'll need it on this evidence.
    Oh she will need it for sure. I've been doing my research and those boys are HUGE... i'm thinking they are pushing 90-100lbs easily. But I'll try to get her ready as I've been looking around for sparring partner that size for her.

Array

School
    RGA NYC
    nasty

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    That was like watching a grown ass man grapple little boys. Total destruction. Keep doing what ur doing Bruce, Cora is developing beautifully :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    That was like watching a grown ass man grapple little boys. Total destruction. Keep doing what ur doing Bruce, Cora is developing beautifully :-)
    Thank you Master Eddie. All you see is just the product of drilling and more drilling, trying to polish up the things she already know while adding a little bit of the new techniques. Thank you for your guidance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast