Love Tony Ferguson's attitude towards competition

Listening to EBR #37.. Really admire the way Tony and Casey approach training, diet and attitude. I really enjoyed hearing about what was going through their minds backstage before, during and after the fight. Props to the Costa Mesa crew!

chris miah

Really interesting to see how many fighters are working out fight day now! Anyone here do the same?

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by chris miah View Post
    Really interesting to see how many fighters are working out fight day now! Anyone here do the same?
    If I cut I make sure I do something whether it's Speed and Agility Drills or even some grappling the night before, and a hard warmup 2 hours before competition with another warmup about 30 mins out.

If I'm not cutting... Fuck it lol

chris miah

Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    If I cut I make sure I do something whether it's Speed and Agility Drills or even some grappling the night before, and a hard warmup 2 hours before competition with another warmup about 30 mins out.

If I'm not cutting... Fuck it lol
    That's cool to hear! Its something I am for sure going to be doing when I compete from now on. Weigh in Friday, workout Saturday, fight Saturday night. Even in BJJ competitions its possible.