Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    People get twistered to death in dark alleys for jokes like this

Quote Originally Posted by JHouse View Post
    Sorry man, was joking. I just see this question get asked here on the regular, and well, I couldn't resist...

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill Schwartz View Post
    People get twistered to death in dark alleys for jokes like this
    It's weird you'd say that, 'cause I've been researching the heck out of your city and state lately, due to all the lovely skateparks and overall beauty. Burnside is a beast, as well as most of the skateparks there. Anyways, been checking out your school too 'cause I wanted to train with you guys, so you'll probably get a chance to twist me up sideways when I roll out there. I'm entry level.

Peace.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Sounds Awesome, one of my good friends here is from Fort Collins. Looking forward to it.

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Nice. Yeah, I can't wait, been planning an extensive skate trip through NorCal and Oregon next spring, and plan to stay in Portland for at least a month. Actually thinking about moving there, but not for probably a year. That place seems amazing on many levels, and the fact there's a 10th Planet there makes it almost a no brainer. I just gotta hang out and see and feel it for myself first. Fort Collins is awesome, and the skateparks are too, but Oregon is just on another level...and I want to skate it. Just read recently Portland has a plan to build 19 skateparks. Unreal.

What's your friend's name, the one from Fort Collins?

PS - Sorry to anybody for the wack joke regarding the book. My bad.

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    I got mine 6 months ago...

Array

School
    10th Planet Cookeville TN - Upper Cumberland MMA
    Several sites are still showing the release date of December 17 (a week from now). I'm sure if this were true someone would have posted about before now...any word on actualy final release date?

http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Rubbe...d+rubber+guard

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/adva...=9781936608621

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Chapters-Indigo in Canada started accepting pre-orders and taking payment for a release date of 17DEC2013. From my experience they don't start accepting payments until they are sure they will have a product. And up until a few weeks ago they had the status of ARG as not available, so my bet is that it is finally for real this time.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Remember guys, if you want your book signed buy it from this site, I sign all books and dvds bought here
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Gunna wait until Eddie has it here in the store, to make sure its in. Also need to get another copy of twister dvd, I let one of my students borrow it (unfortunately I can't remember who) and its gone forever, worst part is I only watched the first 20 mins.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast