Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    threads already getting hilarious.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    That was a very impressive teepee Tom.

Matt needs a better guard pulling strategy. You can't expect someone to just dive in there, even though technically they are supposed to engage they don't have to really try hard. Also just grabbing a wrist before you plop will save you points in that format. You can't get mad at people who manipulate the rules to a game you agreed to play. You have to adapt. Or lose.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    That was a very impressive teepee Tom.
    indeed big cat

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    They went up against each other again and the wrestler engaged with Mitrione to lose by points the second time around. Mitrione later went up against a high school kid and got destroyed. He has to understand it is NAGA. People play the points game and it happens to me all the time.

It will be interesting to see Mitrione at MSC if he shows up this weekend. I want John Mejia to go up to expert and darce him!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    That was barely a flip out. LOL.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Kamischke View Post
    They went up against each other again and the wrestler engaged with Mitrione to lose by points the second time around. Mitrione later went up against a high school kid and got destroyed. He has to understand it is NAGA. People play the points game and it happens to me all the time.

It will be interesting to see Mitrione at MSC if he shows up this weekend. I want John Mejia to go up to expert and darce him!
    That would be a fun match to watch!

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    The guy with the singlet competes everywhere, and all the time. He's litterally one of the nicest human beings i've ever encountered. He's very soft spoken, and shy; and he remembers everyone who ever competed (and their name), he gave us all props, and said he's seen our matches. also, im pretty sure he's high functioning autistic. He's a sweetheart, and I love that guy.

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by George Katechis View Post
    The guy with the singlet competes everywhere, and all the time. He's litterally one of the nicest human beings i've ever encountered. He's very soft spoken, and shy; and he remembers everyone who ever competed (and their name), he gave us all props, and said he's seen our matches. also, im pretty sure he's high functioning autistic. He's a sweetheart, and I love that guy.
    He was super nice and just took the screaming and taunting without getting upset or anything. His mom was standing by us and asked that I send her the videos we got. She didn't know who Matt Mitrione was so she was a bit confused as to why everyone was watching her son's matches and recording.

Just curious, what is Tom Carbone's height and weight?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Tom I'm guessing is about 6'3"ish He competes anywhere from 200-220. When he came into the gym a year ago I think he was about 270lbs.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast