Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    lol, I found the link by googling James O Brien BJJ, I was honestly looking for a match with a name I recognized. Ain't my fault it was the #1 search result. I found it yesterday but hate posting from my phone.

And the $30k is a bond, unless he used it to pay off fines he got it back. The same thread I found that link in, he posts in bragging about how he fought the officers. I strongly believe in forgiving people for shit in the past, but what is the point if they themselves don't bother atoning.

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Well personal attacks aside...

The initial problem was that he posted a video that know one respected and some people feel that because he isnt a brownbelt he isnt allowed to do that. He also isnt a moon head and probaby hasnt read the affiliation package sent to all moon heads to learn that rule.

There have been other instances where it is broken, or another example would be the putting the main logo on the mats thing thats on the moon head facebook page

Is it possible to publicly post the affiliation package rules on a thread in the forum?

Also add in the unwritten rules like dont insult Zog or goats. (its hard to tell from text but the very last part was sarcasm)
    Last edited by Ryan Brick; 11-14-2013 at 04:25 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanboor View Post
    All this dude wears is superhero tshirts.
    Too bad DC comics are gay.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    Uncall for bro. Just not right at all. This has NOTHING to do with jiu jitsu anymore. So the lesson you want him to learn is about posting video, OK he got that. Give the man the benefit of a doubt that he didn't know your rules. And he learn from it. Then with all the back and forth debate between him and Zog, I guess he messed up there too. BUT to research him and post his business like that. Very uncall for. Everyone of us make mistakes. For crying out loud, he was 20 when all this happen and he was drunk and shit got out of hand. NOne of you ever screwed up when you were drunk? The jail have many people like that right now. But guess what? He paid heavily for it already. $30K is a lot of money, you don't think his parent punish him enough for that? I'm sure he learn a great deal from it also which probably goes to make him a better man now. It really doesn't look good from the outside seeing how we treat each other on here. We suppose to be family. To me his mistake was to post that instructional video because he clearly wanted to share what he love. That was it. But for that he is being cruixfied!! Come on, we all need to just chill out and calm down. End this already please...
    What if he raped a bus full of kids? Because it doesn't have anything to do with Jiu Jitsu should we just let bygones be bygones and say well maybe he is different now? The short answer is fuck no. We gave him the benefits of the doubt by telling him he needed to take the video down and abide by the rules set in place, not only did he not do it he smart mouthed to not only Coach Zog but Eddie as well, the dude is a liar and fraud Bruce. The system has no reason to forgive this kind of behavior and promote pricks like him. He broke a rule, he was corrected RESPECTFULLY. He behaved like a vagina and prompted further investigation into his character. It's his FAULT we found out he was class act piece of shit, his age has little to do with the fact that he fights cops and brags about. Not to mention he lied about being a Black Belt when people put chunks of their lives into obtaining that goal. Immature, egotistical little prick. Come on Bruce, benefit of the doubt? Are you serious?
    Last edited by Kyle Spalla; 11-14-2013 at 03:36 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    So does anyone else want to criticize the vetting process now?

THE END.
    #powerfulqualitycontrol :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Too bad DC comics are gay.
    Thank god someone said it.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Fuck you John and Kyle! Star Wars for life lol.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    Uncall for bro. Just not right at all. This has NOTHING to do with jiu jitsu anymore. So the lesson you want him to learn is about posting video, OK he got that. Give the man the benefit of a doubt that he didn't know your rules. And he learn from it. Then with all the back and forth debate between him and Zog, I guess he messed up there too. BUT to research him and post his business like that. Very uncall for. Everyone of us make mistakes. For crying out loud, he was 20 when all this happen and he was drunk and shit got out of hand. NOne of you ever screwed up when you were drunk? The jail have many people like that right now. But guess what? He paid heavily for it already. $30K is a lot of money, you don't think his parent punish him enough for that? I'm sure he learn a great deal from it also which probably goes to make him a better man now. It really doesn't look good from the outside seeing how we treat each other on here. We suppose to be family. To me his mistake was to post that instructional video because he clearly wanted to share what he love. That was it. But for that he is being cruixfied!! Come on, we all need to just chill out and calm down. End this already please...
    Nah bro. He was confronted with the rules and he showed no regard for them. Instead he was defiant and hid behind the names of Marcelo and Ryan as if that would make his tech infallible.

I'm technically a ronin. I've had that "logeoplata" in my game for a while. I wanted to post a vid. But I know the rules. Could I have hid behind the rules and said, "Well, I'm not going to a 10th planet school anymore so I can do what I want." Yeah, I could've done that. But I know the rules. I respect the rules because no matter where I go for the rest of my life, I'm always gonna be 10th planet at heart. Had I not known the rules and someone brought it to my attention, I would've apologized and that would be that. Instead he was disrespectful, rude, and arrogant. Also, 20 years old = an adult. He's not some little kid who threw a tantrum. I'm fine leaving it in the past. Buuuuut his current behavior is in the present. And due to that, he's painted himself into a corner.

I say he should give up his dream of being a blue belt 10th planet owner.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Brick View Post
    Well personal attacks aside...

The initial problem was that he posted a video that know one respected and some people feel that because he isnt a brownbelt he isnt allowed to do that. He also isnt a moon head and probaby hasnt read the affiliation package sent to all moon heads to learn that rule.

There have been other instances where it is broken, or another example would be the putting the main logo on the mats thing thats on the moon head facebook page

Is it possible to publicly post the affiliation package rules on a thread in the forum?

Also add in the unwritten rules like dont insult Zog or goats. (its hard to tell from text but the very last part was sarcasm)
    Never ever insult goats

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Hespect Hules!

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast