This is Dream's current status on Facebook #GEOMARTINEZ

I'm not fancy enough to do screen shots, I just copied and pasted the text:

Story #3 from Dream 11/24: Breakdancing edition
    Geovanny Martinez (10th Planet Vista) was not allowed to compete in the IBJJF No Gi Worlds because the federation told him that he was promoted to brown belt too quickly. He was permitted to compete as a purple, but Geo was not interested in sandbagging. This is probably why you've never heard of him unless you're in the 10th Planet circles, but he was one of the strongest competitors at 160lbs!

Geo had one of shortest total fight times in the division: Rear naked choke at 1:50 minutes, calf slicer at 2:40, and calf slicer at 5 minutes. When he met Bill Cooper in the finals, he was definitely the toughest match for the champion and tapped to an armbar in the end. Still full of energy, Geo displays his spirit by breakdancing on the mats to the delight of the crowd. Not to be upstaged, Bill Cooper jumps in and shows off his own breakdancing skills! The crowd is going crazy, the two warriors shake hands and hug. Jiu Jitsu wins.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    awesome!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Damn that sounds like it was an amazing event. Can't wait to see footage. Hell, if they press it onto DVD I might even buy that.

10th Planet has so much momentum right now I think my head might explode!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    ^it was only a matter of time bro. Other schools had like a10+ year advantage. 10th planet is so open minded and adaptable that we're closing that gap quickly. Plus, more no gi opportunities mean more experience for our teams. It was only a matter of time.

The freak show bros are destined to make serious waves. I'm glad they got a chance to put on their show.

Also, Bill Cooper is the MF'ing man for not just hitting the twister, but for giving the crowd what they wanted. I've been a fan for years, but now I'm an even bigger fan. This event sounds legendary. I'm damn near foaming at the mouth for that footage!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Geo and Boogey got their brown belts quicker than most because they train harder than most, compete more than most and they're extraordinary athleticism allows their bodies to absorb techniques at an incredible rate. They are on pace to do special/epic things in the nogi jitz world
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

That's dope!! 10p4L!!