Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass

New Joe Rogan Kicking Tecnique Video w/ Duane "Bang" Ludwig

GO SHARKS!

"A conspiracy theorist is a person who tacitly admits that they have insufficient data to prove their points. A conspiracy theory is a battle cry of a person with insufficient data." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

If this shit turns out to be true, I will get a tattoo of a crop duster spelling out the phrase, "Eddie was right!"

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    That's Joe's specialty, the spin side kick. He has a very good understanding of it, the best ive seen, and I have studied it a lot. Only a few martial arts have techniques that translate to mma. This is for sure one of TKD's best offerings. Properly executed, it is the hardest body shot that can be thrown, by alot actually.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I have 7 videos of Joe demonstrating kicks, set to "unpublished" on my youtube channel, so only people with the link can view them. I wasn't sure how necessary or possible it would be to get permission from Eddie and Joe to publish them or if it would be cool to link them here for everyone to see?

Array

School
    FAA Leominster (Ronin)
    Joe seriously has one of those side kicks that, growing up watching Kung Fu movies, I expected every TMA blackbelt to have. Watching Joe kick pads gives me flash backs of Mike Tyson tearing up heavy bags with horrifying hooks.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    MTS 11, 13 and 16 have more Taekwon Joe.