Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Gulf Shores all the way. We've gone from nothing to something in less than a year. We now have 8 blue belts, hosted a tournie back in March, have a national champion and world champion in the gym, numerous team titles, we compete as much as the team can afford to even if that means cramming 6 people in a hotel room. Lol. OH! AND..we moved to a new location already! I had no idea we'd get this far this quick. We have no UFC fighters, but..one day. :-)

As far as Nibiru Warriors, I pick Red, Barncat, Boogeyman, and Mr. Orchard. I can't get enough of Nathan's comp videos. That guy is a monster. Brian has more belts than anyone I know and Red had I believe over 40 matches this year and won every tournament he went to in his division, advanced, and absolute. Boogeyman is killin it in MMA and has been in some bigger jj tournies. talk about a guard pulling monster in MMA. 4 killas right there!!
    Last edited by Tori Applegate; 12-10-2013 at 09:50 PM.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Moon has to be Vista due to the freaks and head honcho Ryan Fortin who is a great inspiration to me and my crew, plus they moved to a sick new place, there blowin up like Iraq.

Warrior I'm going with Louis Ho. Street is an OG boss who despite back problems and having to travel over 5 hours to tournaments he doesn't make excuses and just gets out there and drops science on his oppnonents.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    NWOTY- Brandon Mccaghren, Brian Debes, Boogie
    MOTY- San Francisco, Springfield, Omaha

It's too damn hard to pick just two... I guess when the actual poll comes out, I'll have to pick just one... FUCK

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    It's no doubt in my mind that Brian and Nathan are tied for the #1 spot because they both embody the system in their game. Plenty of people rep 10th Planet at high levels, but these two men are living 10th Planet and everyone they compete against knows it... I'm biased because I have trained with Nathan more, so I will just leave this video speak for itself.

Last edited by Phill Schwartz; 12-10-2013 at 11:31 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Melbourne
    For warrior of the year Richie "boogeyman" Martinez or Loius Street Ho

For Moon of the year it has to be 10th Planet Melbourne with Frank Barca producing beasts all over Australia.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    For Warrior of the Year.... Barncat!

For Moon:
    10th Planet Vista (Producing some KILLERS!)

Sam Sales

Warrior - Barncat, Boogeyman, Chris Garry (Dude is spanking black belts in comp, he is still a blue belt).
    Moon - Vista, Birmingham UK (these guys (Chris & Mick) do so much for 10p in the UK.

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    Warrior - Nathan Orchard and Barncat. Tough to seperate them. Their results speak for themselves. I love watching their comp videos and find both of them inspiring. They rep the system hard, pull off multiple submissions against high level opponents and both offer great feedback on this forum whilst remaining humble and down to earth (at least on the forum )

Moon - Melbourne - Frank has always been very welcoming to me personally and the team he has across Australia are absolute beasts.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hobart
    Hobart, Tasmania.. The little island south of Australia
    Moon: Melbourne and Vista
    Warriors: Richie Martinez and Kyra Batara

Array

School
    10th Planet Hobart / Melbourne
    Moons: 1. Melbourne hands down! 2. Vista.
    Warriors: 1. Kyra. 2. Boogey.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast