Array

School
    Kalgoorlie :(

My first BJJ tournament next weekend.......shit son

So I train at a MMA gym where I live, so we learn basic BJJ but I been studying 10th planet system for about 18 months, and next weekend in my capital city is a No-Gi tournament. I'm in the Novice 79 - 85kg section.
    Im pretty nervous coz I'm going up against guys who get to drill and train all their bjj stuff 3 times a week and i only get to once in a blue moon, the rest is all grappling dummy stuff.
    I dont have an affiliate gym to register under so I registered under 10th planet jj. So I'll be the only dude in Western Australia Representing 10th planet jj.
    If i go shit.....sorry. But im pretty confident I should do pretty good, and I know I'm gonna come home having learnt a lot.
    Will post you guys videos.....Wish me luck

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    Good luck buddy!

Be patient and play your game. Remember to breathe.

Array

School
    blank
    agreed, go in with no expectations and roll like you would any day of the week. don't even think too much about points.

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    Just keep all your techniques right in your mind. What I like to do is create 3 or 4 paths of attacking in my mind and try to put them to use out on mat. But GOOD luck man, I'm confident you'll win.

Array

School
    Kalgoorlie :(
    thanks guys. positive thoughts

Don't get on your back. Try to stay on top.

Mad dawg you got to call me back see what days we can squeeze in a game planning roll I,m going to be filming at this event for j rad and be in his corner expect a video and pics soon