View Poll Results: Who is the 2013 NWOTY?

Voters
229. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tony "El Cucuy" Ferguson

29 12.66%
  • Nathan Orchard

37 16.16%
  • Kelvin Gastelum

18 7.86%
  • John "Yoda" Botello

10 4.37%
  • Jessamyn Duke

8 3.49%
  • Brian "Barncat" Debes

60 26.20%
  • Geo "Freakazoid" Martinez

5 2.18%
  • Louis "Street" Ho

24 10.48%
  • Kyra Batara

13 5.68%
  • Richie "Boogeyman" Martinez

25 10.92%
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I was just responding to the comment that someone would think of creating fake accounts.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Yeah I joked about doing it that but that would be pretty weak and really takes away from the fun of the pole (hehe)
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    The poll has been fixed by the webmaster. Only pro members can vote, for some reasons the settings changed, and now have been corrected.
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 12-29-2013 at 10:29 AM.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Oh wow
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    What im curious of is if it was simply active members without pro voting, or if it was a lone fan of nathan's tryin to ensure he won making fake accounts just to vote. I nominate the webmaster check if the accounts were newly created or just non pro members, and if they are new, check if they were all created from the same IP address. If they were, check if any pro members have logged in with the same ip address and we know who the poll abuser is. Im sure theres a good chance it might be legit unpro members voting in, but if it was an unscrupulous individual, its worth determining because the Warrior of the Year is a pretty prestigious thing and to try to rob Debes of that is unacceptable....

Quote Originally Posted by DanConway View Post
    What im curious of is if it was simply active members without pro voting, or if it was a lone fan of nathan's tryin to ensure he won making fake accounts just to vote... its worth determining because the Warrior of the Year is a pretty prestigious thing and to try to rob Debes of that is unacceptable....
    Actually.... Ferguson, Orchard and Debes all had about the same number of votes retracted and Orchard had the fewest retracted of the three.

I would like to believe that it was just real but non pro members voting.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    What im curious of is if it was simply active members without pro voting, or if it was a lone fan of nathan's tryin to ensure he won making fake accounts just to vote. I nominate the webmaster check if the accounts were newly created or just non pro members, and if they are new, check if they were all created from the same IP address. If they were, check if any pro members have logged in with the same ip address and we know who the poll abuser is. Im sure theres a good chance it might be legit unpro members voting in, but if it was an unscrupulous individual, its worth determining because the Warrior of the Year is a pretty prestigious thing and to try to rob Debes of that is unacceptable....
    Nice accusation.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    The poll has been fixed by the webmaster. Only pro members can vote, for some reasons the settings changed, and now have been corrected.
    Key word "fixed"

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I really hope that's not the case. I also would hate for this to turn into a witch hunt because the poll was allowing free accounts to vote. The mistake was caught so no harm no foul. Plus wasn't Barncar in the lead anyways?
    Last edited by Brent Smith; 12-29-2013 at 09:06 PM.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    I really hope that's not the case. I also would hate for this to tirn into a witch hunt because the poll was allowing free accounts to vote. The mistake was caught so no harm no foul. Plus wasn't Barncar in the lead anyways?
    I think its a good idea to leave it as it is, that we just had an influx of non paying members vote and Debes just had more paying votes...we dont need an investigation
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast