View Poll Results: And the 2013 Moon Of The Year is?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco

42 18.50%
  • Vista

31 13.66%
  • Gulf Shores

9 3.96%
  • Bethlehem

22 9.69%
  • Omaha

9 3.96%
  • Melbourne

22 9.69%
  • Costa Mesa

26 11.45%
  • Decatur

28 12.33%
  • Yuma

8 3.52%
  • Rochester

30 13.22%
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    just bumping this thread lol. PS VOTE BETHLEHEM! ! !

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    San Fran pulling away
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    HQ
    Gotta throw a vote down for the vista boys

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    So many strong moons, it's nuts

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile
    Bumping the thread for that guy who is miserable at his family's home for the holiday and decides to spend some time catching up on the forum and watching some MTS. Go vote!

So many great options that it's nearly impossible to choose.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Rushing View Post
    Bumping the thread for that guy who is miserable at his family's home for the holiday and decides to spend some time catching up on the forum and watching some MTS. Go vote!
    Haha!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Jesus Christ Bobby, that was dope brother. You are so dead on!! This site is the blood that runs through my veins homie. Since this forum has come online it has been POWERFUL for me personally. It has taken away the loneliness and isolation. I cannot tell you how incredible it is that I get so much support from all of you here.

My brothers..............always united. This site and MTS is the shizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    The farther you get from HQ, the more valuable this site and forum become. If i was on the mats at hq, i wouldnt have to come here to study and progress. Moons and teams are built with this forum at its foundation. There is no delusion that this is anything but forum contest. But its a contest with a title and banner attached so game on. I have learned more here than all other mediums combined, watched ronins progress into heroes, seen phenoms develop first hand, and witnessed one of my favorite b-boy crews assimilate into the system I love. I always knew if the right person got a hold of a high level b-boy shit would get real. Shit is real in Vista for sure. Shits real in Yuma, Oregon, tha Roc, Omaha, Van Nuys, Montreal, San Fran. I could go on. All democratic processes are popularity contests by there very nature. Just iz. Make no doubt though, this forum is powerful. It unites, inspires, instructs, and governs. Invaluable asset to any not training directly under a world champ.

I would also like to ask a question. How can anyone judge the level of competition, without consistently competing in that region? I've driven 6 hrs to destroy a naga, to turn around and get tooled in Biloxi. By a teenager.. I dont think the level is higher here, but from my adventures, its pretty good. After all, if you don't wanna live vicariously through other peoples achievements(college football/sec), there really ain't shit else to do here in the south. We are made up of the same stuff as everybody else down here, people are people, some just eat more grits. We just need purpose, guidance, time to develop, and a chance.

Brandon is the most genuine person I've ever met, Zog has always been ahead of the game, and I can't wait to train with so many on here. I don't look up to celebrities or professional athletes anymore. I look up to you guys. Everyone puttin a stamp on there corner of the map, who's pickin up the flag and rushing to take the high ground by example. So much beauty in that whatever your zip code and the journey wouldnt be possible for so many without 10pjj.com.

Once I start typing I can't seem to stop. Its a condition. 10p4l.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    Costa Mesa fucking shit up!

Array

School
    Ronin & Project: Cauliflower Ear
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Kaulig View Post
    Costa Mesa fucking shit up!
    Potty mouth!!!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast