Thread: Lo Pan!

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile

Lo Pan!

Brandon mentioned it to me and coming from anybody else i woulda called goatshit. So Im always on imdb and sure enough, David wrote the new Godzilla..It.Looks.Fuckin.Epic! Ima huge cinephile and I can't wait to see this.

Stallone also bought Expendables off him and he wrote Doom as well. Just lettin y'all know we have a straight badass amongst us.

As for myself I'm a huge fan sir and love your work. For anyone else who hasn't seen the trailer, enjoy

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mBwsUD7jYCI

If you don't mind me asking. How did you get into writing? It is one of the talents I most admire.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores/Mobile
    It's looks awesome. I can't wait to see it

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Oh snap that's insane!

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    This will probably be the first official "good" Godzilla movie.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    In my mind
    That's crazy Bobby! I'm always trailing Bobby on imdb, some call it stalking, but I call it well shit, yeah I stalk Bobby. Anyways, it does look epic! I want to see an answer to the question too, how did the writing start? This is too awesome....Lo Pan :-)!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    David Lo pan is ridiculously talented and his Jits is siiik to

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANK BARCA View Post
    David Lo pan is ridiculously talented and his Jits is siiik to
    I have heard stories!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

This is a very kind post/thread, and I truly appreciate it. The timing is funny, too, because last week at HQ I thought I heard Eddie call someone "Bobby," and I thought to myself, "Oh shit, that must be Bobby Rivers! I gotta get a roll with him!" So needless to say I am a fan of yours as well (though it wasn't you, as you probably know).

I wrote the first several drafts of Godzilla -- I was the first person hired to work on the movie. It's been through a number of other writers since, but enough of what I wrote has been retained that my name will end up on the film, which is definitely exciting. I think Godzilla has the potential to be the first of all the produced films I've worked on that I am REALLY proud of. Fingers crossed.

And thanks to all of you, both those posting here and those I train with on a daily basis, for always showing interest and being supportive of my career. It's been a pretty harrowing journey, and I've had to deal with a lot on nonsense I could never even have dreamed of, and I am being 100% earnest when I say that 10th Planet is the only reason I'm still able to do it. The truth is, it's a much more gruelling career than I ever anticipated, and without the friendships and the emotional/physical outlet I get out of 10th Planet, I'd have been reduced to a quivering heap of frustration long ago.

Love you all and appreciate all the kind words.

10P4L.

-dc

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Thankyou for your reply! Looks like I'm gonna be out your way next year and it would be awesome to train with you.

I completely understand how the 10p life helps you in every other aspect of your life. Congrats on everything and keep on my friend. Your creative outlet is my cuppa tea!