amen

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    We are on board in Winnipeg

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Just a hotbox, but AMEN!! We are doing one series for 2 weeks. On series F right now.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    The warmups have become the circumlum with additions, options, and more setups. The squad is responding well to the madness. Im in the mix as always teaching and repping in live rolling what we went over for that day.
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    AFS Academy/10th Planet Richmond, Richmond, Ky.
    Amen. Have had 'em implemented since they were released. Usually do the same warm ups being done at HQ as well.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Amen, praise baby Jesus

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Beautiful. My goal is to have EVERY moon and EVERY hotbox doing the same warm ups as HQ. I will post them every morning Monday thru Thursday and I need all yalls to repost them to your students. Friday thru Sunday yalls can do what you want for warm ups.

This will unite the empire which will make us even stronger. The warm ups alone are packed with CRUCIAL/VITAL jitz, everyone will know that 10p soldiers will all have the rolling kimura mastered, the fly over pass mastered, the straight ankle lock mastered, we will all be hard to keep mounted, keep side controlled, we will all have professional top half passing, leg drags, M1's, knee slicing, granby's, super sticky butterflies, and everyone of us will have ultra slick 1/4 game including ninja like ministomps. And our competitors will all be hiding their necks from our razor sharp marcelotines, plus everyone of us will have a solid sprial guard, x guard, deep half and berimbolos. How is that for 10p basics???

All fundamental classes should mainly consist of the warm ups, like 70% warm ups and 30% 10p specific techs. Once a newbie has the warm ups mastered he is then eligible for the advanced classes. It will make the transition seamless. No one will get a blue belt unless the warm ups are mastered.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Beautiful. My goal is to have EVERY moon and EVERY hotbox doing the same warm ups as HQ. I will post them every morning Monday thru Thursday and I need all yalls to repost them to your students. Friday thru Sunday yalls can do what you want for warm ups.

This will unite the empire which will make us even stronger. The warm ups alone are packed with CRUCIAL/VITAL jitz, everyone will know that 10p soldiers will all have the rolling kimura mastered, the fly over pass mastered, the straight ankle lock mastered, we will all be hard to keep mounted, keep side controlled, we will all have professional top half passing, leg drags, M1's, knee slicing, granby's, super sticky butterflies, and everyone of us will have ultra slick 1/4 game including ninja like ministomps. And our competitors will all be hiding their necks from our razor sharp marcelotines, plus everyone of us will have a solid sprial guard, x guard, deep half and berimbolos. How is that for 10p basics???

All fundamental classes should mainly consist of the warm ups, like 70% warm ups and 30% 10p specific techs. Once a newbie has the warm ups mastered he is then eligible for the advanced classes. It will make the transition seamless. No one will get a blue belt unless the warm ups are mastered.
    Awesome.

"Where there is no vision, the people perish."
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Not sure how off topic this may be, but I think it would be cool to create an "Instructor Edit" of the MTS series. These would be video files that cut right to the chase and feature all the techniques back to back. Not sure how the instructors are currently accessing the material, but I know for me, a student of the material, it can be difficult to find certain techniques when they are buried inside a 90 minute file that contains all sorts of other content. Eddie has expressed to me personally how strongly he believes in the vision he has for MTS, and I truly love when an artist is pursuing his vision rather than the almighty dollar.

However, if you're trying to effectively communicate actual techniques to the instructors of the system it might be cool to create an edit that makes it as easy as possible for them to access the material they need to know.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts - 10th Planet Peterborough/Troop BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Not sure how off topic this may be, but I think it would be cool to create an "Instructor Edit" of the MTS series. These would be video files that cut right to the chase and feature all the techniques back to back. Not sure how the instructors are currently accessing the material, but I know for me, a student of the material, it can be difficult to find certain techniques when they are buried inside a 90 minute file that contains all sorts of other content. Eddie has expressed to me personally how strongly he believes in the vision he has for MTS, and I truly love when an artist is pursuing his vision rather than the almighty dollar.

However, if you're trying to effectively communicate actual techniques to the instructors of the system it might be cool to create an edit that makes it as easy as possible for them to access the material they need to know.
    I personally pay for MTS and struggle to find the time to watch it because of all the extra stuff thrown in. I know that's what makes it different, but its hard to find the raw technique when buffering is being weird as I scan through episodes and have to skip from spot to spot to find the actual jiu jitsu in the show.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast