Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    Frostbite Vale-Tudo
    So what I'm saying is, there are good doctors out there. Shop around until you find one that actually gives a fuck. Ask other people who've had experience with surgeons/doctors/whatever until you find someone who you're comfortable with. (@kurzy)

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    AKRhino, I have a number of threads in which I talk about my shoulder and my successful rehabilitation through Jiu Jitsu and conditioning training. I know what you're saying. I was scheduled for surgery and after 6 month of Jitz my shoulder had never felt so good and strong.
    My doctor said if it's not coming out, avoid surgery at all costs, only use it as a last resort for a shoulder that refuses to stay in the socket.
    It has come out a couple times since I started its a year and a half ago, but it is seriously 95% better than it has been in 20 years.

Zog is already an elite JJ player, so JJ isn't going to rehab his shoulder, bot conditioning and other specific exercises can strengthen it. He'll know what to do, but that tip about keeping your hand in your back pocket is a golden secret I learned from my own JJ instructor, unfortunately I learned it too late.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ
    Midol and Jim Bean, that should do the trick. lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I thought I'd have a better chance at, uhhh surviving, with coach having only 1 usable arm...
    yeeeaaah, (not surprisingly) he still choked the shit outta me at will

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Norsen View Post
    I thought I'd have a better chance at, uhhh surviving, with coach having only 1 usable arm...
    yeeeaaah, (not surprisingly) he still choked the shit outta me at will
    Eric, you should've known better, dude. Coach, hope your shoulders gets better soon.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234