School
    Jean Jacques Machado JJ 'Team Juarez'
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    I'm guessing it's the world famous Rorky Gracie

aww thats terrible man

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Ok, as sometimes is the case humor over the internet sometimes does not translate well. Let me be more clear about my true feelings...........

Ban this dorksmack, and lets move on..... I never thought I would pray to look at one of ROO's posts again!!!LOL. His stuff was down right insightful compared to this jackoff..........Oh yah, and let Gabby stomp his nuts!!!!

Hope I cleared up my feelings on this matter for everyone. Thought everyone would get my sarcazim (spelling ???) with the dumping in the same water they drink from line, but I guess not.LOL.

Array

School
    lost

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Hernandez View Post
    aww thats terrible man
    thats brutal but I havent quit laughing yet.

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    Quote Originally Posted by lost View Post
    hey lost, as you can see, some of the guys on the forum do not appreciate your humor or lack of it. I myself, have tried to be the devils advocate when you have posted real questions about grappling and been talked shit to because of all the other stupid shit you have posted, but man you are really pushing the limits. on a serious note, could you just stop and try to use some sense before you post. I don't think banning people is an answer but when you have this many people against you, I dont see how you could expect it not to happen. hope you realize your mistake and fix it before the mods fix it for every one else.

Array

School
    lost
    Eddie back me up bro

Array

School
    lost
    The resistance, I love it.

Array

School
    10th Planet
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    I'm guessing it's the world famous Rorky Gracie

LOL!!

the fact is people are sick of your un funny useless posts and creepy eddie warship. you seldom post anything relevant to jiu jitsu or mma and you are turning people away from wanting to post here. ive also noticed a slow down in activity here since you really started bumping down threads with your nonsense. im not saying they are related but due to the activity of this thread id say most members would agree with me.

simple remedy is post relevant shit and stay off eddie's nuts. also, if you are a legit purple belt i can prove it by logging into gracie university and posting the screen shot.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    i don't know if you can do this, but it would be cool if you can change his acount so he could only post on one thread for trolls and special people like joe rogan has on his

Array

School
    lost
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Correia View Post
    LOL!!

the fact is people are sick of your un funny useless posts and creepy eddie warship. you seldom post anything relevant to jiu jitsu or mma and you are turning people away from wanting to post here. ive also noticed a slow down in activity here since you really started bumping down threads with your nonsense. im not saying they are related but due to the activity of this thread id say most members would agree with me.

simple remedy is post relevant shit and stay off eddie's nuts. also, if you are a legit purple belt i can prove it by logging into gracie university and posting the screen shot.
    It's always Eddie's nuts this, Eddie's nuts that, lets all leave Eddie's poor nuts alone.

And just because a few of you nuthuggers don't find me funny, it doesn't mean a bunch of others do.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast