Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Array

School
    fight sport miami
    Fuck that idiot. I say ban his punk-ass.

Consider this signed on my part.

I've just been reading and only decided to register because of this thread, I've found his posts funny and not inappropriate at all, like his thread about cameltoes was just in response to Eddie's ass thread, and when he posted the pics on the thread I think his intent was to make us laugh, come on reverse cameltoe, that was funny. And I don't think he actually intended to have the thread go any further. I then decided to go through all his posts to see why everyone is so angry, I think most of his posts are in response to the first thread he started. The guy is funny and has a point.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    erm guys, read backwards a bit. scott's already banned the turd lol
    i say lock this thread so people dont get confused.

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Good Ban. When Mike and I started this thread we didn't realize it grow this big and get this much feedback. We just realized how annoying lost was so we wanted to run him off the board with Gabby threats. I see many of you were rubbed the wrong way by him as well and you spoke up. As for everyone who opposed this ban with remarks about how the internet or America is free and diverse or how we are making ourselves look bad for all this drama blah blah blah, don't get your gi in a twist. Plus Gabby is like my new weapon. Have you seen the movie Unleashed? Multiply what jet li does by at least 10x.

Array

School
    10thPlanet Oceanside
    Quote Originally Posted by brian boum View Post
    i've just been reading and only decided to register because of this thread, i've found his posts funny and not inappropriate at all, like his thread about cameltoes was just in response to eddie's ass thread, and when he posted the pics on the thread i think his intent was to make us laugh, come on reverse cameltoe, that was funny. And i don't think he actually intended to have the thread go any further. I then decided to go through all his posts to see why everyone is so angry, i think most of his posts are in response to the first thread he started. The guy is funny and has a point.
    is that you lost???????

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Boum View Post
    I've just been reading and only decided to register because of this thread, I've found his posts funny and not inappropriate at all, like his thread about cameltoes was just in response to Eddie's ass thread, and when he posted the pics on the thread I think his intent was to make us laugh, come on reverse cameltoe, that was funny. And I don't think he actually intended to have the thread go any further. I then decided to go through all his posts to see why everyone is so angry, I think most of his posts are in response to the first thread he started. The guy is funny and has a point.
    I got a hundred different message boards where I can go for that stuff. Hell, I'd like to see him try to stay afloat in the Rogan Board with his shit. It's fine in small doses but he wasn't offering any of his "gracie purple belt" knowledge to this forum. His back handed comments about 10th planet were also blatantly transparent, border line gloating at the loss of any 10th planet fighter. He's obviously a troll who's trying to be on the fringe of accepted behavior to stick around like a fucking little kid with their finger in your face saying, "I'm not touching you." over and over.

The nameless kook got what he deserved and he's probably gloating on Sherdog or another BJJ board, with his 6th grade stupidity.

Array

School
    Pedro bessa, cardiff, wales.
    Quote Originally Posted by lost View Post
    It's always Eddie's nuts this, Eddie's nuts that, lets all leave Eddie's poor nuts alone.

And just because a few of you nuthuggers don't find me funny, it doesn't mean a bunch of others do.

Someone ban tis tool.

Array

School
    Brasa Belgium - Savate Leuven - 10th Planet on the Net
    test (just to see if my problems with posting are resolved)

Array

School
    Brasa Belgium - Savate Leuven - 10th Planet on the Net
    Maybe it's time to use sub-forums in the Nibiru Forum.
    Just four will be enough for now:
    - Martial Arts & Combat Sports Forum: for all Martial Arts and Combat Sports threads (not just Jiu-Jitsu)
    - Technical Forum: for problems that we have with the working of the site, instead of 30 pm's to Scott over the same problem
    - Comedy Forum: for all the non Martial Arts and Combat Sports related threads
    - The Dungeon: for all the threads and posts of Lost and the future trolls that will appear when this site stays growing (and it will).

That will the make more easy to handle (now it's still about 50 threads, soon 500 and then 5000) and it sends a signal that we don't allow 'bad behaviour' to future members (or their parents) ;-)

Array

School
    Lincoln Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Center
    Damn.. I think this is a good precedent to set. Ban posters like that. Only serious, truthful, factual stuff that really works and exists, on the NIBIRU forum.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast