Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Don't stop chasing your dreams !!!!!!!

What a crazy year I've had fighting for 10p London England
    When you fight for something it's so easy just to quit
    And just follow everyone else
    But if you keep fighting for it the light at the end of the road just keeps getting bigger
    And bigger
    Next year I will fight harder and get my goal
    Thanks for all the support
    Keep fighting for them goals
    10P4L

Array

School
    Lookin'
    That's the truth!

I've had a fair amount of business success over the years, but got my ass handed to me this year. Big time. I put everything into this business venture, thinking it was going to pay off big time, however, it f'in flopped. Serious ego check.

I never quit though, I just modify till I make it (fuck "fake it till you make it"). I re-evaluated my plan, talked with friends, and basically came to the conclusion I was chasing a financial dream, not a passionate one. I've since changed my ways, making some radical changes, and subsequently business is starting to prosper again...and I'm doing something I absolutely love. Before, fuck, I was totally selling out and it reflected in my attitude and obviously work. Now I have the passion again and I'm murdering it, learning lots of new stuff, and overall progressing in the desired direction. Can I get a fuck yeah?

I'm so excited about 2014 now, shit is gonna be off the hinges. This business is helping finance my personal dreams, too (DJ'ing, making music, hitting up the best skateparks in the world), as well as helping others. And that's where I ultimately want to shift my focus...outreach.

Peace and prosper!

Nice one bro

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Likewise Jamie, have a killer 2014!

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Cant wait to see 10th Planet London man. Next year will be massive for us in the UK.

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Yup as soon as 10th planet London opens, the 10th planet Glasgow boys are comin for a visit.

[QUOTE=David Ogg;200695]Yup as soon as 10th planet London opens, the 10th planet Glasgow boys are comin for a vist
    That will be a good day my friend happy new year
    10P4L

Array

School
    The den fight center kingslynn
    hopefully when it does open ill try and come along as im wanting to go to a 10th planet gym in the uk and a London one would b so much easier for me to get 2

Array

School
    Crazy Monkey Norge, Oslo, Norway
    Oh yeah, get London open and I'm flying in from Norway later this year. Is there any 10P in Manchester, by the way?

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgenBore View Post
    Oh yeah, get London open and I'm flying in from Norway later this year. Is there any 10P in Manchester, by the way?
    No Birmingham, Grimsby, Darlington and Glasgow only at the moment
    10Wo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast