Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Eddie has destroyed me countless times but in 2010, specifically when I was a purple belt at HQ, he put 7 arm triangles on me in one round....I nearly cried!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    LAst year, May 2013, I rolled with Denny300 at HQ, and he proceeded to play with me like a puppy. I think I actually urinated all over myself.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Perez View Post
    Ricardo Liborio whooped my ass one day where afterwards he said welcome to purple belt. I was ready to give it back and take a white belt again. Pablo also kills me too pretty regularly.
    Libo did the same to me. He's amazingly technical and an absolute bear. Ive rolled with him 3 times and it was the same every time. One time he smashed me so hard with a uchi mata variation that it squeezed a fart out of me.. good thing it was just air, coulda been shit, or my intestines... I have to say if there's 1 thing I miss about ATT. Its Ricardo Liborio.

The kickboxing one wasn't a complete ass whooping. It was more of a humiliation. lol. So I did a muay thai seminar with Master Toddy. He keeps a few of young, attractive, small, female muay thai badasses around... well I had to work with one since I was the most experienced participant... It was just a seminar, sparring drills and whatnot.. so its not like it was in a competition. But that girl proceeded to embarrass me the entire couple hours. I tried to keep up... but I just couldnt.. her cardio, her pace, her skills and experience. she was so much better than me... sigh. I think I fell in love.

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    My favorite was rolling Eddie at the midwest training camp in IL. I seriously couldn't even get started. Knew the paths he was going to take and couldn't do a thing about it. Then Panda crushed me so bad that same day I almost had to go get my inhaler.

Same story with Brandon Mccaghren when I got to roll him in Indy. Tried a couple of things and just couldn't get off the starting line. I think he hit me with the same choke two or three times in a row. He offered to teach it to me but I was so star struck by his awesomeness I couldn't retain it.

In my first comp match ever I got hit with a flying triangle just a few seconds in. I got bumped up in skill bracket and ran into a destroyer right off. In my last comp I made one mistake on not getting an underhook and was done for for the rest of the match. I watch the video all the time and can't get over how I couldn't recover from it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Alton Illinois
    Eric Schuettenberg beats me so bad that Ive thought about calling the cops lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANK BARCA View Post
    Eddie has destroyed me countless times but in 2010, specifically when I was a purple belt at HQ, he put 7 arm triangles on me in one round....I nearly cried!
    The can crusher to d'arce, and North/South is my goto A game on top. Eddie crushed me with one, I knew exactly what he was doing, what to do to stop it, and yet in came on anyway.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    I'll give this a Top 5:

#5- John Salami... when I was a White Belt, I drove 6 hours to take a private lesson with him... and I got destroyed.
    #4- Rodrigo (my current GI Instructor)
    #3- Keith Owen (a Technically sound beatdown)
    #2- Professor Eddie
    #1- Renato

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    The can crusher to d'arce, and North/South is my goto A game on top. Eddie crushed me with one, I knew exactly what he was doing, what to do to stop it, and yet in came on anyway.
    Glad to hear it wasnt just me.
    I think the only thing I stopped against Eddie was a guilly and the only reason was because he had just started to focus on them so they werent death yet.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

My first comp as a blue belt. I weighed in at 202. I'm not sure of his exact size but his NFL bio said he was 6' 8" 300 lbs. ( offensive lineman for the Cardinals ). Had to fight him twice that day got dropped like a bad habit.
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

How many main instructors would come on a thread like this and put up there list? Eddie, always appreciate your honesty and sincere interest in making us all better.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast