Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Sam Sales

yeah tbh I hate competition. I find whenever I start competing I start enjoying jiu jitsu a lot less, so now I don't bother. Plus in general I am just too busy in my life to dedicate the necessary time to comp style training so would be selling myself short by competing.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Just being allowed to be healthy enough to train and be around excellent people and learn new things is all I need. Competing allows all that knowledge to be displayed in front of your instructor, your teammates and those you compete against. It has literally nothing to do with anyones testicular fortitude. It is a journey that is being uniquely experienced by tens of thousands of practitioners every day. Competitor, hobbyist, or just practitioners we are all individuals but like Genki Sudo says we are all one. Just do Jiu Jitsu and express yourself honestly. Mission accomplished.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Then what does make one a pussy? Saying one thing, but doing another? Not rolling with your students? Not rolling period? Quitting? Is there verifiable pussy criteria? I think its pretty hard to consistently train and still be a pussy. Whether your competing or not.

Hands down dudes that start jj to get girls, then quit when they get one, are the hugest pussies in my book. Then you know she broke up with him when he shows back up all hype. Then he's gone again. But nobody cares this time.
    Eddie said it best the douchebags always end up filtering out

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567