Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont

Wanted: talented web designer

Can someone point me in the direction of some nerd talent to help us redesign and manage a website? Said nerd will be given the opportunity to be a part of a great team of individuals and strong community of individuals who share like values. Maintaining the website for 10th planet Beaumont will be your main responsibility, but the rewards are endless with the opportunities awaiting you a 10th Planet Beaumont.

Lol. Job ad.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    The word individuals got a little redundant... Maybe I should wake up before posting.. YAAAWN!.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    You should specify that they will be paid. I know a few free lancers and the one thing they hate most is being solicited with promises of opportunities. Opportunities don't pay bills, you know. Good luck with your search though. Best bet on a modest budget is to ask around college campuses and find a kid who hasn't graduated yet, knows what he/she's doing and is looking to bolster their portfolio before graduating. Just a suggestion.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Lol. That was made to get the word out and quite frankly be a little cheesy. Haha. Sounds like an online college ad. I didn't wanna put any numbers because I am willing to negotiate. PM me if anyone is interested.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Do they have to be local?

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Not necessarily. It helps but would be no problem of they were not local. I would also prefer to give it to a member of our 10P Family. If not, again no problem.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottRay View Post
    Can someone point me in the direction of some nerd talent to help us redesign and manage a website? Said nerd will be given the opportunity to be a part of a great team of individuals and strong community of individuals who share like values. Maintaining the website for 10th planet Beaumont will be your main responsibility, but the rewards are endless with the opportunities awaiting you a 10th Planet Beaumont.

Lol. Job ad.
    Right now, I run http://techwarriorz.com, and am looking to get more projects under my belt. I'll hook you guys up for cheap email me at dawson@stridesearch.com

Cheers

Array

School
    Lookin'
    I'm definitely a LEGITNERD, been making websites consistently since 1996. I've been specializing in a system called WordPress since 2006; it allows you to edit your site yourself, add photos and videos, blog, etc. And it's actually free. If you're on a tight tight budget, you can get a free WordPress theme/template too, or buy one for cheap, then customize it to your needs. The last part might be difficult though, depending on your graphic design and html/css skills, but some themes make it easy to handle basic changes, like font colors, backgrounds, etc. If you need help, or want to see my work, go here: http://GroundedGroup.com

Good luck!

PS - 10thPlanetJJ.com is built on WordPress, it's a f'n LEGIT system.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Will be contacting you guys soon. Thanks