Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu

I hit 200 pounds for the first time. Yes!!!! :)

I know its not a big thing for you guys but I'm pumped. Kind of stopped growing for a while put looks like I may be getting another spurt. Bringing me closer to my goal. Need 4 more inches and 20 more pounds. Perfect fight build for me 6'4 walk around 220 fight 185. Send good karma my way. Need some height positive energy. Lol.
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Nice work man, I personally know it takes a lot of effort to gain weight, especially if you have a high metabolism. It took me ages to get to my target weight of 225lbs; soooooo much eating and lifting. I'm really into skateboarding though, and future JJ, so I'm going down to 185lbs. After lots of cardio, I'm currently at 200lbs.

Really though, putting on weight is mad tough. Squats help growth spurts, big time. It apparently releases a natural steroid or Human Growth Hormone, that stimulates your body for growth. When I got really consistent with squats, my overall size and strength jumped substantially. I mean, that's when I really grew. Made me less limber though, but now I stretch quite a bit and do lots of cardio. I'm looking for the perfect power to weight to agility ratio.

Keep on man!

Peace.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    6'4" is perfect fight height for a light heavy weight. If you bulk up and get a strong strength and conditioning program you could possibly fight both weight classes. If not go on the Dolce Diet and George Roop that shit. Connor Gibbon a beast at 135 lbs lol.