Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Lamisil will shut that junk down!

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    First you gotta have a ringworm party , you know invite all the the young neighborhood kids who havent had ringworm yet and let them catch it so they build immunity from it later on in life and not get it again...or was that chicken pox...oo well same thing right

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    lol Angel

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Whoops. I didn't get a chance to check back until now because I had a fight out of town. Guys at the gym had already talked me into the bleach treatment. They are evil bastards! They enjoyed scrapping it up so the bleach would get in and kill my new friend. I named him Dune.........think about it.Lol. He has seen better days for sure, he didn't like the bleach, nor did I as a matter of fact. Lol.

I am going to follow the Eddie Bravo RW therapy method from here on out.
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Array

School
    Kalsamrit Martial Arts
    Try to get oral lamisil from your doctor if you can. It'll clear it up in a few days, whereas lamisil cream could take upto 4 weeks or more.

FWIW I use Defense Shower gel, and also Defense foam when I have any open wounds like mat burn on the feet. I haven't had worm or any other skin infections in the last 3 years.

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Ive never seen or heard of anyone getting ring worm in Winnipeg... How common is it?

Array

School
    Kalsamrit Martial Arts
    It's too cold in Winterpeg, Manisnowba!!!! J/k lol

It's pretty common in the grappling community, just try to stay clean and avoid smelly rolling partners and you should be safe!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBJJ View Post
    Try to get oral lamisil from your doctor if you can. It'll clear it up in a few days, whereas lamisil cream could take upto 4 weeks or more.

FWIW I use Defense Shower gel, and also Defense foam when I have any open wounds like mat burn on the feet. I haven't had worm or any other skin infections in the last 3 years.
    Lamisil cream takes 4 to 5 days, not 4 weeks, that's Lotrimin. If you eat yogurt or 4 acidophilus pills EVERY day you will never get it.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Conner putting bleach on it is retarded. Bleach is horribly bad for you, and leave open sore with is highly which is extremely dangerous as you could an infection or worse. Thats very irresponsible of your teammates.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast