Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    dont rub the shit out of it, that wont do anything good. it could actually make it worse and might make it more contagious for someone else lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein View Post
    I wash then rub the fuck out of it w paper towel till it feels like its bleeding. Put lamisil and its done in like a day.

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    be carefull with that yogourt bullshit. That probiotic in it is most likely already dead when you start eating it. Its alive when it is made, but by the time it is shipped and bought then opened.... it might not even be dead. I read about that on nutrition action, i thinkn they even had a study on that, pay more for nothing...disappointing right?
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBJJ View Post
    We must be getting good the watered down version of Lamisil in Canada! I'll be looking into the acidophilus pills, thanks for the info

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    vitamin b? are u refering to eddie bravo radio? About that girl who um... u know what I mean..
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Kaulig View Post
    And if you guys are lucky, Eddie will tell you what Vitamin B is used for...

I used the over-the-counter med on my son's ring worm (not jiu jitsu related). Cleared up in a few weeks (can't remember if it was Lotrmin or Lamisil though). And I use Armbar Soap after every training session , and I have never gotten it.

Array

School
    Spartan Club Ireland
    Use the cream as directed (usually twice daily) then keep using for 14 days after the rash has cleared up
    as you can still pass it on to someone else.

Vicks Vapo rub works on fungal infections too!

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    lol Mejia!

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    West coast fight team
    I wonder if vagisil would work

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345