Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC

Am I responsible for naming a 10th Planet Technique?

Some of you may recall a thread I started a while back where I proposed "Kraken Control" as a possible substitute for "Crackhead Control", if for some reason you were uncomfortable with the the later term.

On Eddie's most recent podcast, I could swear he used "Kraken Control". I wasn't looking for the words - I was just listening to the podcast and I really thought I heard him say it. Now this is really important people. Naming a 10th Planet technique would be pretty much my most important accomplishment in life so far. The kind of thing I expect to be at the start of my obituary -something like, "John Ricard, affectionately known as Ric, is best remembered as the person who coined the term Kraken Control for 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu..." It's the kind of thing I expect my daughter to tell her children one day. The kind of thing I'll work into to pretty much every conversation with pretty much everyone I talk to...

Anyway, here's the clip. The audio here isn't perfect but it comes in around 45 minutes on the original if you want to hear it clearer. So please, check it out and let me know if I have finally found the reason I was put here on this Earth or if I need to continue trying to make some memorable contribution to the world...

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    In other news Ric recently started smoking pot and is now into conspiracys theories. He may have just started another one lol, not a good one, but another one.

Eddie clearly said Crack Head Control.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    He said CrackHead control lol

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    In other news Ric recently started smoking pot and is now into conspiracys theories. He may have just started another one lol, not a good one, but another one.

Yeah, and Lee Harvy Oswald was a lone gunman who killed Kennedy

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Yeah, and Lee Harvy Oswald was a lone gunman who killed Kennedy
    Puff puff pass mutha fucka!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by chris herzog View Post
    puff puff pass mutha fucka!
    this!!

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post

And if i recall correctly, i suggested we use crack head control. Gonna tell me kids one day! Haha

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Crackhead Control is chronic.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Kraken is a well known and often used slang term for PCP. Used in hoods and ghettos all across the United States. You might want to come up with another word. If you would hang out in the ghetto more then you wouldnt make these mistakes

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    If you would hang out in the ghetto more then you wouldnt make these mistakes
    XD Ahahahahahahha...this!!!