Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu

I Have Been Picked As One Of The eight 15 Year Olds For Battle 4 The Ages

I got word a couple days ago. I'm extremely honored to make the cut into the bracket. I have no illusions of my Jiu Jitsu skills. I'm often awkward and clumsy. I'm not as fast as most or as pretty as some. But I have heart and drive that most can't imagine. I have fought over 300 times and have lost count how many times I was out skilled or out classed and supposed to lose......yet my hand was raised at the end of the day. I will be ready to war when I fly into Texas at the end of March, no one should have any illusions about that.cluster.jpg
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Fuck yeah, fuck yeah...

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Good luck!

Array

School
    Ronin
    Tear em up!

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    You will be with great company young man. I'm so excited to see 10thplanet being represented at so many age division. So far we have at the 11 yr old (Cora), 14 yr old (Jacob Harris), 15 yr (Connor), 17 yr (Avery Stebbins). And I know we have many more kids out there... come on 10thplanet, lets show them how we do it!!!!!!!! If you have kids that can be in any other bracket (8-17 yr ) please get them in asap before spots are filled up.