Thread: 2 questions.

Array

School
    Flow BJJ in Keene NH

2 questions.

1) A while back, I saw a list on the forums about the 10 basic tenants of 10th planet "I think the number was ten". Anyways, does anyone know the list? I was thinking of making a pic for my channel with them.
    2) I am brand new and trying to get the hang of spider guard and the guy I was rolling with the other day would simply give me the arm and start bucking and roll away from me. I am not sure what I was doing wrong, other then being to far forward on his body. Noticed in the video eddie is not directly in line with the person on the bottom. Thinking maybe as soon as he starts the bucking I should squeeze my legs together. Also this was pretty much the first times I tried it so yea I have a long way to go.

Thank you in advance for any advice you give.
    Shelly

Array

School
    Flow BJJ in Keene NH
    Oops meant shoulder not bottom.

Array

School
    AFS Academy/10th Planet Richmond, Richmond, Ky.
    I assume you are talking about "spider web" and not spider guard since spider guard is relatively gi dependent. If you are in fact talking about spider web and people are rolling or hitch hiker escaping on you, it sounds like you are not adequately controlling their legs, which is a key component of spider web.

Array

School
    Flow BJJ in Keene NH
    I have look more into the ways of controlling their legs. Also now that I think about it. I don't think I locked my ankles either. Thanks Scott.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Look at the UK episodes of mts, the one featuring Grimsby. It's all about spider web :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    This might or might not be it. Surprised I remembered it.

http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...su-(1-28-2011)

Array

School
    Flow BJJ in Keene NH
    Way cool, thank you for the help everyone