Array

School
    KJJ

Twister from bottom of side control - which episode was this in?

Hey guys, I recall seeing an episode of MTS where Eddie teaches this sick Twister from the bottom of side control. Hit it a couple of times, but only against opponents smaller than me. Against similar-sized opponents, I have a real difficult time "flipping" them over after getting the hook in.

I'm pretty sure it's because I've missed out/forgotten some vital details, and really want to go back to view that portion of MTS again. Only problem is, I can't remmeber which episode this lesson was in.
    (I've checked the awesome episode/technique guide one of the guys did, but didn't see it)

Any help would be much appreciated! Really love that move! (it's low percentage for me, but is one just one of those "really fun" moves to pull off. )

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    This is not an Eddie Bravo video but is this kind of what you are looking for?

Link
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Array

School
    N/A
    I think you're talking about the twister from bottom judo side control. I can't remember which MTS it's on, but it is definately in MTT book and DVD. I think it is the last technique covered in both the book and DVD.

Array

School
    Flow BJJ in Keene NH
    While i was watching this, it seems like this would be possible to hit in MMA. When an opponent is going from being mounted to turtling. Not sure on the sequence though.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by BrySnave View Post
    I think you're talking about the twister from bottom judo side control. I can't remember which MTS it's on, but it is definately in MTT book and DVD. I think it is the last technique covered in both the book and DVD.
    This
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    KJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by BrySnave View Post
    Yes!! From bottom of Judo side control, right on!

I don't have the book (that was way before I started jits), but I've scanned through my MTT DVD a couple of times and didn't see it there.
    (Is it? I'm still pretty sure the one and only place I've seen it is somewhere in MTS).

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Its probably the easiest transition to the twister. I love it.