Thread: Training in StL

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont

Training in StL

Wanna say a huge thanks to everyone at 10th Planet StL hotbox. Great being there and training with everyone. Serge's hospitality was above and beyond the norm. Great group of guys, and a couple assassins with some serious jits. Thanks again for having me and going out of your way for me. If any of you are ever around 10th planet Beaumont, we will glady return the hospitality. Our door will always be open for you guys. #10P4L #StLassasins

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    It was a pleasure meeting you, my brother!! Thanks for all the great training tonight and I look forward to seeing you again soon, in STL or Beaumont!

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Thank you guys for going out of your way for Scott before you ever even new a name. That's super cool and really is how 10 do! See you guys again soon!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Debes View Post
    Thank you guys for going out of your way for Scott before you ever even new a name. That's super cool and really is how 10 do! See you guys again soon!
    10P family is always welcome to STL. See u soon, Brian. Hopefully, in Texas this time!

Array

School
    St. Louis Area Ronin
    Yup, Serge is the man. Any and all 10p crew are always more than welcome in the STL.