Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ

Getting Back To Competing

Thinking next month is a must... Going to road trip down to Nashville, TN to compete in NAGA. It's only a 9 1/2 hour drive from my place, so it shouldn't be that bad. Anyone else competing? We should have a guy or two from the Clare Hot Box tagging along with me to participate, have to wait and see though. We're really pushing towards affiliation, and I believe another strong showing before we make the transition would be beneficial.

Pumped up! Ready to bring a Belt or Two back to Michigan! - I'm doing Gi as well, fuck it. Y not?

[IMG][/IMG]

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    few Ronins from St Louis area are going to be there.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Get some!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10WO
    Heck yeah man! I'm not gonna be able to make it to it, but some people from my gym might. And there have been sightings of B Mac and his killers in Nashville tournaments.

Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Clark View Post
    Heck yeah man! I'm not gonna be able to make it to it, but some people from my gym might. And there have been sightings of B Mac and his killers in Nashville tournaments.
    Awesome Hope to see some people out there reppin'

I will be down there for sure brother! I just asked off work today and got the ok. It's been a few months since I've last competed so I'm pretty excited. I get to move up in skill level this Naga, so that should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge Bunimovich View Post
    few Ronins from St Louis area are going to be there.
    Hope to see you down there broski!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Go for it

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Trey Hicks View Post
    I will be down there for sure brother! I just asked off work today and got the ok. It's been a few months since I've last competed so I'm pretty excited. I get to move up in skill level this Naga, so that should be interesting.

Hope to see you down there broski!
    I won't make it there myself. Doing Missouri State Championship, Chicago International Open and going to HQ for a week, all within next 2 months. Only that many days that I can take off work... But few of my guys are definitely gonna be there!! I know u guys gonna kill it like always!!!