Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    10th Planet Melbourne
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANK BARCA View Post
    Squeeze issues and not battle ready looks a lot like that but yeah I was kind of shocked to be honest. He never hugged the knee at all. I loved his elbows. Muddy waters? I think not.

Can you imagine, with those tree trunk legs of his, what he could develop if he put in some big numbers??
    He would finish fights off his back!! And it would make me very happy!
    Completely Agree Coach

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    He definitely looked pretty comfortable playing it. He is for damn sure looking seriously into it. He's still not out of the woods yet. Dudes at his level of RG have given up on it before. Just because someone has oak tree legs doesn't mean they have the proper RG squeeze on auto pilot 24/7. I would love to work with him for 30 minutes, that might be all I would need to get him hooked
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    He definitely looked pretty comfortable playing it. He is for damn sure looking seriously into it. He's still not out of the woods yet. Dudes at his level of RG have given up on it before. Just because someone has oak tree legs doesn't mean they have the proper RG squeeze on auto pilot 24/7. I would love to work with him for 30 minutes, that might be all I would need to get him hooked
    How about A video like you did about the Korean zombie fight?.. True you are busy at this moment but eventually that would be awesome. Maybe after metamorphosis three?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123