Array

School
    Alliance HQ Atlanta

Relocating to Hollywood to train at Headquarters....questions!!!!!

Hey guys! Ive always been a fan of Eddie and his vision of jiu-jitsu in mma. Ive fought some amateur mma and Im a gi purple belt under Jacare and Lucas Lepri here in Atlanta so I know all too well how much time really is wasted with gi training if your main goal is mma. I follow Eddies podcast and lurk on this sight and I really like his training philosophy, dude is open minded and really seems to try to continually modify you 10th planet guys training to as an efficient system as possible. I really bug alot of guys with my twister and rubber guard stuff I use here at Alliance bc no one takes that stuff seriously but i make it work. I think 10th planets time will come you guys have some good stuff all its going to take is a couple of big show displays of the use of the truck and twister or the rubber guard and it will spread like wildfire

Array

School
    Alliance HQ Atlanta
    anyway im a lexus technician so i would be working close to HQ at Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills
    9230 Wilshire Boulevard Beverly Hills, CA 90212...... how far of a drive is that in during the afternoon? Where would be the best place to live for a reasonable price. Im trying to commute as little as possible but i may have to depending on price. If any of you guys in this area can hook me up with a few areas to start looking for a small one bedroom that be awesome. Id even consider getting a roomate..preferably a jiu jitsu roomie

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Beverly Hills ain't that far from hq, just hop on the 10fwy into downtown. Without traffic it's a 15 minute drive. During rush hour it could take 40 minutes. Find a place near the 10 and La Cienega, lots of affordable places in that area

Thank you very much for your faith in the system, I'm looking forward to seeing you on the mats
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Alliance HQ Atlanta
    Ha dude Ive converted a few guys at the gym by getting them to listen to your podcast....there is a sheeplike mentality and a stigma about you that gi guys still have you are going to have to get over but ive converted a few of these stubborn bastards.... I love the way you set up your warm ups too its a great idea and good usage of time. Ill check into that area...im coming out in march to train and scout the area out so ill see you then.