Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Cora's match from 1/25/14

With Kids Pan Am is just around the corner, Cora ask me not to show her video. But since this one didn't really show much of the new stuff we been working on, she allow me to post this. BUT if anyone wants to see the other match, please go into my facebook and request it there. She only did the Gi this time as we had to rush out to Master Eddie seminar and it was an hour and half away. Enjoy.

Array

School
    10th Planet Altus
    Awesome to be there at Sherman with her yesterday. I have seen her highlight reels and make my daughter watch them. Oh, and Professor Rundle is an amazing judge! Cool that he judged this match!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Cora keeps getting stronger and stronger. Can't believe she's on the inside slugging it out with boys bigger than her, it's absolutely unreal
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Although Cora didn't want me to show this, I'm showing it anyways, only to you guys in here... This is her second match, in a 5 man bracket. BTW the boy she's fighting is from Brandon Quick gym...LOL

Array

School
    Should have gone to some butterfly game / over hook game in the 2nd match...ERRRRRRRRRRR I guess this is why they say you learn more with a lost. And should have gone for a take down in the TO.