Array

School
    Team Agua Amsterdam

Beginning of 10pjj in Amsterdam

Hey bro's and sista's,

This is my first post on the forum, so let me introduce myself.

Donovan Muller
    The Netherlands, Amsterdam (yeah the city of red light district and where weed can be bought freely and smoked on the street)
    27 year old
    married
    father of a joyful daughter of 2,5 years
    occupation in nursing

I train at a BJJ gym Team Agua
    White Belt level

And got mad love for the 10pjj system.

Because of very little grappling gyms, mostly BJJ where not much opportunities are to evolve I study alot at home where I have a few mats, all the 10p books and dvd's

BJJ guys are still very skeptical about eddie bravo's game, unfortunately.
    But as my master saw me tapping out higher belt due to the unorthodox submissions, paths, sweeps, and positions his intrest arose in the techniques I've learn by applying the system at my gym.

Today The master gave me the opportunity to show my half guard game w/ the lockdown(electric chair, stoner control,calf slicer, vaporizer, dogfight, powder keg, plan b& twist back and the drowning jiu.

I felt very blessed to demonstrate Master Eddie's techniques and hope that this wilt be a beginning of a possible affiliate to spread the system.

I really would like to be graded and visit the HQ, that is a plan for in the future. For now I spend alot of time in twister side control en RB, next would be mono-mount and x-guard.

I'll be I touch guys!

Osu!!